Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzic518 View Post
    Do horde and alliance mounts add together?
    I believe they do add up as separate mounts.

I have yet to get all the default elekk mounts, but thats a matter of getting a dreanei dk to level up and buying those mounts. (Argent tournament on alt would take longer). getting those mounts would add to the tally.

In the section 'quests' in the 'Patch 6.1 - Know Issues' the line:

- Several of the starting Worgen quests that take place in Gilneas City display a green untextured map when viewed from the quest log or quest tracker.
    Is written twice there!

Deleted
    I have had a little gripe with Execute for a couple of years myself, = theres no time to use it because mobs die too fast. I think this still holds value.

Quote Originally Posted by whoemi View Post
    I have had a little gripe with Execute for a couple of years myself, = theres no time to use it because mobs die too fast. I think this still holds value.
    Its meant to be used on targets that are actually a threat. To be fair, there was a time when even level questing mobs were a LOT harder, where pulling more than one at once (those camps with 2-3 mobs sprinkled together all over the place) could get you killed you in a hurry, et cetera. Some things just feeling wrong as a result of all questing being super-easy is just one of those unintended consequences of how they've made the game more accessible over the years.

Wait, wrong work orders are not a known issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Wait, wrong work orders are not a known issue?
    Are you talking about the follower bonuses?

They did acknowledge the problem but said they don't usually list something as a known bug until they understand what causes the bug, which they said to be the case.

For me, the problem has already resolved itself. Based on each others observations, we pretty much established on the forums that the problem was caused by work orders that were lined up before 6.1 hit. Once those have been cycled through, work orders work correctly again. Since sunday afternoon, this has been the case for me anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Why isn't female belf weapon sizes a known issue according to blizz.. :| Not talking about "they should be big" or "they should've stayed small", just the fact that they VARY in size and instantly GROW when you unsheathe... Hate it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sivistojko View Post
    Nobody found this interesting?
    ACCOUNT_REACTIVATE_GOLD_DESC - You can buy 30 days of game time using your in-game gold. This amount will be deducted evenly from your characters.
    ACCOUNT_REACTIVATE_GOLD_PRICE - Price: |cffffffff%s|r
    ACCOUNT_REACTIVATE_GOLD_TITLE - Reactivate Now With Gold

This is different from buying tokens with gold. Why nobody commented on this?
    Hmm that is very interesting indeed. That means, for example, a player like myself who unsubbed at start of year with a million G in the coffers, can start playing again straight from the shop, don't have to whup out my credit card. Although I probably won't play much, I'd still like to spend that gold on an account and keep it ticking over knowing I can play when I want (ie after beer).

hurray, hopefully wont have to call wipes on blackhand because a handful of people randomly die to fall damage for no reason

Another bug that was not added I had last night to that list is that the mist of pandaria alliance opening when you send a new character to pandaria has no audio on the skyfury. God the amount of bugs to old content at alone new content is staggering.

Makes me wonder if these devs are truly profession programmers and how does one break old content, I mean what do you do that requires you to touch old code that has been in place for ages that somehow breaks it, as far as I am concerned most old content code should not be touched unless something changes dramatically in the ui or such.

the serenity mouseover bug has been around since 6.0. I've been using a work around for so long that I forgot it existed

Quote Originally Posted by sivistojko View Post
    Nobody found this interesting?
    ACCOUNT_REACTIVATE_GOLD_DESC - You can buy 30 days of game time using your in-game gold. This amount will be deducted evenly from your characters.
    ACCOUNT_REACTIVATE_GOLD_PRICE - Price: |cffffffff%s|r
    ACCOUNT_REACTIVATE_GOLD_TITLE - Reactivate Now With Gold

This is different from buying tokens with gold. Why nobody commented on this?
    It was discussed in the article that was posted the other day, you can reactivate frozen accounts for gold from the character select screen. (Only if your characters have the gold on them - if you store gold in a personal guild, like I do, you're probably out of luck here)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aketolove View Post
    Another bug that was not added I had last night to that list is that the mist of pandaria alliance opening when you send a new character to pandaria has no audio on the skyfury. God the amount of bugs to old content at alone new content is staggering.

Makes me wonder if these devs are truly profession programmers and how does one break old content, I mean what do you do that requires you to touch old code that has been in place for ages that somehow breaks it, as far as I am concerned most old content code should not be touched unless something changes dramatically in the ui or such.
    Ten years of legacy code? I'm shocked the game doesn't explode into tiny burning shards of logic all the time. I can't imagine what a mess it is!

All I'm waiting for is Blizzard to acknowledge that boss movement in WoD as a tank is completely broken. The smaller the enemy model, the more miserable they are to position. Looking at you Ner'Zhul, Sorka, Flamebender and your damn dogs... and so.. so many more.

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    It was mentioned in the venturebeat article as well. Its a good feature.

- - - Updated - - -

Did not realize that there were that many issues in the game.

I can confirm the issue with the argent charger not listing on my non-paladin characters.

I am genuinely curious about the mount journal issue as I have over 200 mounts listed in the journal (including argent charger) and yet my achievement UI tells me that Ive collected around 172 ish mounts. I do not have the 200 mount achievement, though. Hoping to hear that thats will be fixed and I can get an armored dragonhawk.
    I think Horde and Alliance mounts add separately towards the achievement, my mount journal shows over 200 mounts, no dragon hawk, achievement UI showed I was 27 mounts short on my horde warlock, which is the number of Alliance mounts that were grayed out for him, class mounts did seem to count though, would be nice if they made it based on the journal total.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at the size of that Known Issues list. Are you telling me Draenor beta's finally over in 6.1.2?