Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    IDEK at this point. Half the things she tells me are crazy complicated and half I don't understand. Nursing mothers are /bad news/ for your own medical history.

All I know is I'm probably hyper, since I can't gain weight for anything (eat junk food mainly, stayed the same / lost weight since high school >_>). She could also just have been saying it was the thyroid for her own reasons
    yeah idk, trust a doctor more than anything lol. Blood test is usually enough to tell what is and isn't for thyroid shit. Graves you'd have a lot of T3/T4 in your blood but low TSH or a serum test.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Tradewind is pretty smart but likes to pretend he has donkey brains.
    Smat like steek.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Well, yeah.. Your brain's also supposed to be on the inside, but..
    I'm not going to go further with that, or I'll get infracted <.<
    I won't report you! Even if you're being a jerkface.

I once saw something that was kinda gross when I was like 10. I think that really did it.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    yeah idk, trust a doctor more than anything lol. Blood test is usually enough to tell what is and isn't for thyroid shit. Graves you'd have a lot of T3/T4 in your blood but low TSH or a serum test.
    I had one specifically for the thyroid! It was negative. But apparently grave's doesn't show up on that specific test so i'd have to take one specifically for grave's.

and you say smat like steek and all i can think of is reek. what have you guys done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mehman is always very nice.

I don't understand what all the hubbub is about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I won't report you! Even if you're being a jerkface.

I once saw something that was kinda gross when I was like 10. I think that really did it.
    I'll see if I can find the picture and then PM it to you. Don't want lurkers to report me either

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Well it's kinda noticeable, but shush don't say that out loud, you'll inflate his head!
    shhh.

we all know IT guys have shit for brains and we can all do their job better. it's just pushing buttons on computers!!11!

10+ Year Old Account
    Due to the excessive size of this thread, like the other very large threads that were closed recently and restarted, I am closing this one. Someone can start the next thread - I will paste in the results from the OP here into that one.

Thanks!