Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    What a load of bullcrap on the MW stuff. When has anyone at Blizz openly supported MW? Yet you constantly see CM's (especially Zarhym, he's constantly tickling their anuses) tweeting about BL, wearing/showing some kind of their merchandise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsjel View Post
    What a load of bullcrap on the MW stuff. When has anyone at Blizz openly supported MW?
    I dunno' the whole inviting them to play at Blizzcon thing seems pretty big.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Neither of these departures have anything to do with drama.

Landsoul reportedly quit because of the abysmal state of Warriors compared to other Melee (Something I disagree with) and 10 years of burnout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FAfLvCGvV8

Please, tell us more about how other top guilds never rage.
    Of course other top guild leaders rage too. They just dont come out looking like they think that yelling like a drill instructor in boot camp is normal in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsjel View Post
    What a load of bullcrap on the MW stuff. When has anyone at Blizz openly supported MW? Yet you constantly see CM's (especially Zarhym, he's constantly tickling their anuses) tweeting about BL, wearing/showing some kind of their merchandise.

You'd be very surprised what devs and GMs can and will do during world first races. You do understand that they make on the fly hotfixes to encounters while watching the guilds progress through them, right? They made hotfixes to Iron Maidens and Midwinter got the kill soon after. I'm sure you can understand why that looks iffy. (To be clear, I love and support MW. I'm just aware of the concerns that Ahdelle made public, and I don't believe his post was in anyway a shot at MW, but was instead a shot at Blizzard.)

Also, CMs have literally nothing to do with the accusation Ahdelle made. Please learn the difference between a community manager and an in-game GM or a Dev.

Quote Originally Posted by Metukka View Post
    Of course other top guild leaders rage too. They just dont come out looking like they think that yelling like a drill instructor in boot camp is normal in real life.
    As someone who is a Marine, same as Rig, that is real life for us.

Rig isn't forcing these players who raid with him, they choose to. He didn't force Zonker to make him the Raid Lead of Zonker's guild, Zonker made that choice based on the fact that Rig is an extremely effective Raid Lead, despite what some casual or semi-hardcore players think of his methods. The fact of the matter is that unless you've met Rig, or actually been in one of his raids, you've got no idea what you're talking about.
    Last edited by Teye; 2015-03-04 at 05:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    I dunno' the whole inviting them to play at Blizzcon thing seems pretty big.
    That has probably to do more with the fact that MW are the only competitive alliance guild.

Landsoul reportedly quit because of the abysmal state of Warriors compared to other Melee (Something I disagree with) and 10 years of burnout.
    Well to be fair even if we exclude the performance portion there is quite a bit of discontent going around with the playstyle.

Deleted
    You'd be very surprised what devs and GMs can and will do during world first races. You do understand that they make on the fly hotfixes to encounters while watching the guilds progress through them, right? They made hotfixes to Iron Maidens and Midwinter got the kill soon after. I'm sure you can understand why that looks iffy. (To be clear, I love and support MW. I'm just aware of the concerns that Ahdelle made public, and I don't believe his post was in anyway a shot at MW, but was instead a shot at Blizzard.)

Also, CMs have literally nothing to do with the accusation Ahdelle made. Please learn the difference between a community manager and an in-game GM or a Dev.

As someone who is a Marine, same as Rig, that is real life for us.

Rig isn't forcing these players who raid with him, they choose to. He didn't force Zonker to make him the Raid Lead of Zonker's guild, Zonker made that choice based on the fact that Rig is an extremely effective Raid Lead, despite what some casual or semi-hardcore players think of his methods. The fact of the matter is that unless you've met Rig, or actually been in one of his raids, you've got no idea what you're talking about.
    And as someone that is not a marine, same as 90% of people, it is not. Not going to argue about the fact that people choose to raid with him because it is true. And im sure he is effective just comes off "a bit" aggressive and douchy to PPL not used to being verbally abused för everything they do

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't bring offsite drama here.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |