Exclamation Trinket question for boomies

So, i've got Heroic oregorgers trinket (crit), Mythic Beastlords trinket (haste) and Heroic warforged Blackhand trinket (multistrike)
    Which 2 do i use... im crushing my head over this.. blackhand has more int than oregorgers.. but crit

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldnt have a doubt if it wasnt warforged.. please help fellow boomies

Deleted
    Oregor + Blackhands for heavy aoe fights like beastlord/kromog and rest just use Darmac's + Oregor combo

Just test it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Deets View Post
    Oregor + Blackhands for heavy aoe fights like beastlord/kromog and rest just use Darmac's + Oregor combo

Just test it out.
    forgot about something, ive got the 4set.. so that haste proc might be good for it.. dunno, guildie says the crit and haste one for everything but i kinda believe what you say would be better..

Well you are really looking at the benefit of the multi strike helping Starfall with the crit. The haste has no real value with Starfall directly, and on AOE fights that is where your big numbers are going to come from. I'd rock the crit and multi strike on pretty much every fight but Gruul and maybe Oregorger.

Quote Originally Posted by Scenarios View Post
    Well you are really looking at the benefit of the multi strike helping Starfall with the crit. The haste has no real value with Starfall directly, and on AOE fights that is where your big numbers are going to come from. I'd rock the crit and multi strike on pretty much every fight but Gruul and maybe Oregorger.
    haste is always better than MS trinket right now especially with 4 set. On fights like kromog and flamebender its the difference between CA being up every ability and not unless your running 1k+haste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scenarios View Post
    Wait, what? No. Rock the Crit + Haste, only use Multi on the AoE heavy fights IMO.