Selective moderation on nation-bashing?

Is it acceptable to refer to a people from another city and nation as being pedophiles?

Would it be nation-bashing to refer to all Londoners as rapists and alcoholics, for example?

I ask because I reported a similar post and I see it apparently wasn't worthy of action by a moderator.

The post referenced "Athenian boy lovers", which is no different than saying Athenian pedophiles.

I know if I had made a similar post about the poster who said that, and referenced his race or nationality, I would have been moderated.

Deleted
    If you have a problem with moderation the best way to proceed is either using Contact Us in the right corner of the top bar or PM'ing a Super Moderator (The ones with a blue name).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Is it acceptable to refer to a people from another city and nation as being pedophiles?

Would it be nation-bashing to refer to all Londoners as rapists and alcoholics, for example?

I ask because I reported a similar post and I see it apparently wasn't worthy of action by a moderator.

The post referenced "Athenian boy lovers", which is no different than saying Athenian pedophiles.

I know if I had made a similar post about the poster who said that, and referenced his race or nationality, I would have been moderated.
    Get used to it :P
    You're a towel.

You are not allowed to bash nations that have freedom of speech, I would have thought people would know that by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eluan View Post
    You are not allowed to bash nations that have freedom of speech, I would have thought people would know that by now.
    Oh look i can read headline and reply without reading even first post, hurray!

Also if you bash Kenya i bet those biased mods won't even care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nation bashing is not allowed regardless of the nation. Sometimes reports get missed, and sometimes there can be delays if no moderators are active at the time it was reported. Report it again if needed, or go to a global moderator.

Threads discussing moderation are not allowed. If you have a problem with something, the appropriate channel is to privately message a global moderator to discuss. Thanks.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |