Need a few DPS for your core? Look no further

Hello! As a result of a recent guild break up, myself and a few others(680 Warlock)(682 Hunter) will be looking for a new home. We have experience 6/7M - 10/10H collectively, and have researched extensively for M:Imperator & M:Beastlord.

Here are the armory links for the hunter/warlock and myself. (can't currently post links)
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/Vayn/simple
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ghostlands/Raquelly/simple
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/Clxx/simple

We are players who will show up reliably, play consistently, and be prepared for progression.
    Feel free to add me on Realid if you are interested (Vayn#1325), or simply reply here with your spam

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking!

- - - Updated - - -

Contact me if you wish to chat us up on a voice server!

Hey Vayn we could use some good dps over here! I'll leave my spam and if you want more information just send me a whisper, I sent you a bnet request.

Hysteria is a fun and active 4/7 mythic 9/10 heroic raiding guild on the Horde side of Bleeding Hollow that's been around since November 2008.

We're currently searching for more exceptional players that are looking to progress through Blackrock Foundry. Ideally potential raid members would be excellent players with a solid knowledge of their class, awesome raid awareness and attendance.

Hysteria raids from 8PM - 11PM EST, Monday through Wednesday. We run a fair loot council system which rewards players for good attendance and solid performance. We are seeking skilled players who are dedicated and enjoy raiding while constantly seeking to improve themselves and having fun.

If you have any further questions and/or wish to apply to Hysteria feel free to contact:

Raè (Rae#1498)
    Westy (Westy#1143)
    Qyrix (witewo1f#1751)
    Trig (Triggirhape#1653)

(Can't post links yet but hysteriabh dot com)

Thank you for the response, can't wait to chat once we can

<Crusade> Kel’Thuzad [US] Alliance

Main focus: Crusade's focus this expansion like past expansions, is to progress through mythic content. We have two main raids, one being our mythic raid, and another a heroic raid. With the new raiding content out we will continue to progress in mythic Highmaul as well as progress in Blackrock Foundry heroic.

About us:
    Crusade is a PVE oriented guild lead by officers with years of experience in WoW raiding, as well as great leadership. We are an active guild currently 7/10 Heroic located on US-Kel’Thuzad. We have been raiding as a guild since Cataclysm, however many of our members, especially our leadership, have been playing together since the early days of World of Warcraft. We’re a very large guild with members of all skill levels, highly active and social. We believe in commitment, loyalty, and making progression in new content. We raid a comfortable three days a week, three hours a night schedule. We believe this gives plenty of time for family, friends, and an outside life.

Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday
    Group A Heroic Progression: 6:00-9:00 PM server - 7/10H 9/10N
    Group B Normal Progression: 6:00-9:00 PM server - 4/10H 7/10N

Its required that you make raids 3 days a week. If you can't make a night, its required you post your absence. Things like emergencies, family events are acceptable. Non-acceptable excuses: "my favorite team is playing tonight, my favorite show is on tonight, my league of legends team is playing during raid time tonight." etc.

Current Recruitment Needs: ilvl 670+
    Elemental Shaman
    Enhancement Shaman
    Shadow Priest
    Hunter
    Warlock
    Rogue
    Windwalker
    DK
    DPS w/ OS Tank

What Can You Expect in a Standard Crusade Progression Raid?

We believe in a friendly raid environment. Many of us have come from extremely hardcore raid guilds who find it normal to shout, call people out, and overall put down raid members for making a mistakes. In Crusade we believe mistakes and errors can be simply resolved privately through whisper. If the problem persists, or if mistakes are continually made without any sign of improvement you may be asked to step out. You will not be scrutinized in raid unless you’re making silly mistakes, or repeatedly making errors throughout a fight. That being said. Crusade is focused on mythic content. As someone coming into the mythic group you're expected to prepare for fights by reading and watching fight videos and articles. It helps to cut down on wipes and overall make for smooth raiding.

You can also expect skilled leadership. Our raid leaders spend a lot of our free time forming strategy for fights so that we can spend three hours on the progression boss, rather than wasting precious raid time to formulate a working strategy. We have plenty of experience in leading successful raids.

Lastly, expect a fair loot system. Crusade does not use a strict loot council. Though in some extreme circumstances loot may be decided at officers discretion in conjunction with EPGP - Crusade’s main loot system used in all raids.

How to join:
    For all recruitment inquiries/heroic raid contact: Marine4you#1870
    For DPS inquiries/mythic core raid contact: Doot#1983
    For healing inquiries/mythic core raid contact: Chii#1474

Of course visit our website crusadekt . com and apply+fill out an app

** Well qualified candidates could qualify for a paid realm transfer **

Thank you,
    Leadership at Crusade

Hey there! were currently looking for solid dps to solidify our roster for Mythic BRF.

I like to keep the spam small so here is a little info about us!

My guild is Praxis and we are a 2/7 Mythic HM and 9/10H BRF raiding guild.

We raid Tues/Wed/Friday @ 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM EST.

If we have sparked your interest you can contact me by adding my Btag: Zykenwolf#1890

Full recruitment page: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12427752999

Goodluck in your search!