Question Weak Auras Help - Elemental Shaman All-in-one Bar..?

Edit: Here's pastebins for the completed Weak Aura Bar. Note that you need SharedMedia in addition to WeakAuras for it to work properly.
    Main - pastebin.com - Lfymwazm
    Multiboss Flame Shock Tracker - pastebin.com - GUjAnwim

I'm trying to make something for my Elemental Shaman. I know what I want it to do, but I don't seem to be able to accomplish it with my skills...

For the end result, I want to have a bar that fills as a spell comes off of cooldown. Similar to how icons will refill radially, I want a bar that progresses to color fill as the spell gets closer to being off cooldown.

To complicate matters, I want to do this with Echo of the Elements and Lava Burst, in otherwords a spell with multiple charges. I also want to have fully separate recharge bars for each charge level. For example, I want it to fill to orange while charging from 0 to 1, and I want it to then fill from orange to red while charging from 1 to 2. Similarly, I will be doing something like this for the two charges of Earthquake.

However, my attempts at using Cooldown Progress (Spell) have resulted in the opposite result. The fill vanishes as the spell recharges, and it also resets the fill bar in between charges.

Would someone help me figure this out? I'm going to keep working on the other elements I'm wanting to add to this bar setup and I'll be posting here more if I encounter more design problems, but this one's pretty big and I don't know my way around the program well enough to figure this out on my own.

- - - Updated - - -

I should note I'm editing a Moonkin Bar that I found ages ago that I liked the look of, and I'm repurposing the bar elements that were a part of it.

I think I fixed the depleting-instead-of-filling issue, but I still have no clue yet how to set it to be full at a certain charge level and not reset to refilling...

- - - Updated - - -

Alright. Figured it out by changing from "Empty" background texture (SharedMedia) to Gloss and setting the secondary color to the same as the other bar. It's looking pretty good so far! Doing exactly what I want it to. I'm still unsure on a few things for the Earthquake variant, but it looks like I have the Lava Burst doing exactly what I want it to right now. ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Been going great so far. Utilizing a lot of the stuff from my Moonkin Bar in this new format, but I just encountered a weird problem...

Right now, I'm trying to get text that changes color when Flame Shock / Earth Shock are on Cooldown, but that restores the normal color when it comes off of cooldown. Unfortunately, I seem to just get constantly red text that never turns back to being white.

- - - Updated - - -

Derp. That was just an issue with Any Triggers vs All Triggers. Alright, a few things left to square away and I'll even share my Elemental 'Bar' with others, see what they think. Sometimes it just helps to 'talk it out' even when no one says anything. ;3

- - - Updated - - -

Alrighty. The product of tonight's long labor...

pastebin.com - rRDYpRsP (Too 'new' to post links, so you'll have to manually type it in)

I think everything is functional and attractive. It's not a 99th-percentile piece of UI, but it's a decent enough transition away from a suggested-cast icon-square. Note: It requires SharedMedia for the bars.
    Last edited by TobiasAmaranth; 2015-03-12 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Update to Weak Aura Bar

Pretty much complete, unless other people pitch in ideas. Gotta say, Weak Auras is pretty cool. You can do even fancier things with it when you have coding knowledge but even their base options are very extensive. Love it. :3