Deleted

Blackhand HC advise sought

Hello fellow Raiders,

me and my Guild are stuck on Blackhand HC for ~100Wipes now and it's getting frustrating. As Melee there is only so much i can do to do my part. Of course i go up on the balconies every shattering smash and clean as much as possible up there(usually the balcony is cleared completely) but still there is massive damage coming in from explosive rounds and people die from all kinds of stuff... mostly the impaled debuff putting a lot of stress on the healers. We only had a handful of tries reaching P3. I really wish i could do more than my shitty 25k dps.

Here are the logs of our last 2 raids(sorry but im not allowed to post clickable links...you have to add w w w before the url):
    my char is Ändersen btw

warcraftlogs.com/reports/GaAQLWqgBbYdtXZN
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/7cYrzjAXn9GLCDwH

Any tipps, how as melee i could help further, or how our raid in general could perform better, would be greatly appreciated.

greetings
    andruman

Deleted
    Well we have 3 ranged on the Cannons, dedicated preferably warlock or mage, calling if we miss a shot. 2 boomers going up, 3 melee soaking along with us. We have priests take the impaling shots in p2 when we dont need em for the cannon. The fight is quite straightforward until p3 when the knockback comes into play. Good luck

The only problem when balcony is fine (as you say) is the mark of death and how it works with siegemakers i think.

Have a vocal range pick up the siegemakers = be the closest person when they spawn.
    Im on writing this on my phone so not checking your logs.
    But assuming you get 2 persons with mark of death everytime i suggest you do it like this:
    First round: both people move behind siegemaker
    Secound round: same as First round

Make sure the siegemakers die instantly after mark of death from second round has hit it. The vocal range (hunt is good) should be calling for when dps on siegemaker is needed or not before this.

Third round: both can get soaked by a tank = make the arrows from boss be on eachother.
    Fourth round: like First round
    Fifth round: like First round
    Sixth round: the tank that soaked the third round should not soak this, since it will put that tank on 4 debuffs. Instead just have the range take them, obviously the more mitigate a class has the better one it would be but it doesnt matter that much since these are the only impales that are on player other then the tank.

Seventh round: now just repeat it from first round.

Make sure siegemakers die fast after round 2/4/6/8 but ye having som fire in the end of the phase and instead have dps push it to p3 is not to bad.

Deleted
    For 3 healers you might consider bringing 1 or 2 more DPS for a total of 8. Looking at your logs it seems you had your Spriest go healing. I think you should keep him on DPS and instead focus more on not messing up on mechanics so people take less avoidable damage. You can try sending only 2 into the stands so you get more DPS to push the phase. Make sure you can kill everything on the stands each time though. On our first H Blackhand kill we only went up 4 times before pushing him into phase 3. Good luck with on your next raid!

Deleted
    thank you very much guys