Deleted

Mistweaver Endless Proving Grounds. Video & Basic Strategy

Full endless Guide on Wowhead
    http://www.wowhead.com/guide=3308/pr...-guide-for-6-1

Hi guys, I'm in the middle of writing a comprehensive guide for Mistweaver PG's for all difficulties.
    Had been tryharding at endless every 3-4 weeks whenever I got in a weird mood for it / couldn't sleep whatever. Decided to google some other strategies and realised there were literally none made for WoD. So I've decided to make some for pretty much everything except bronze. Currently it's in a rough Word draft on my desktop. Will take a bit of time since I need to do each difficulty multiple times & come up with an A-B strat for each that's easy to follow.

I had recorded this video to go along with a full written guide as a demonstration. But I've decided to post it early 1) to motivate myself to finish it & update the thread. Then more importantly 2) to get some feedback on other strategies people may have.

Basically the idea behind what I want to come up with is the easiest and quickest way from 1-30. There's no panel of judges telling you what a good MW you are and I'd rather not pretend that there are. So where better execution is going to add a tonne of complexity I'd rather draw the line & not include it.

If you had tried endless before and where unable to do so I'd recommend you go back and try given the 50% buff to enveloping in 6.1. As well as the ReM buff

Oh also, in the above video I messed up my own counter for wave 3 because I'm a moron. Which is to Leg sweep 1 & transcendence to 40 yard range. Puts the chomps out of sync and puts you out of range of it.

Also missed a dispel in wave 4 because derp. So probably I'll end up recording another set of waves minus the derps.

Since it's kinda dumb if I can't even follow my own advice. hue. Well, at least it demonstrates there's a lot of room for mistakes if you just keep calm and have your index finger make sweet spammy love to your surging key
    Last edited by mmoc028a8df6da; 2015-03-18 at 08:14 AM.

Deleted
    Update/Bump

Full endless Guide on Wowhead
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=8...nts:id=2139692

Spin, you can make your own dedicated Wowhead guide by going to wowhead.com/guide=new and basically posting the same stuff you did in the comment, in that box there. You can add fun things like pictures, tabs, tables, etc. to the guide too. It might be more handy to have the guide posted in that format instead of in comments where it would be harder for other mistweavers to find.

How much haste did you have?! Your GCD's were nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeMW View Post
    Spin, you can make your own dedicated Wowhead guide by going to wowhead.com/guide=new and basically posting the same stuff you did in the comment, in that box there. You can add fun things like pictures, tabs, tables, etc. to the guide too. It might be more handy to have the guide posted in that format instead of in comments where it would be harder for other mistweavers to find.

Nice I'll do that soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Oziemaster View Post
    How much haste did you have?! Your GCD's were nothing.

Not much, my gear was very low. Probably about a 1.4 global. Being the low lifer I am I have a lot of 615 gear for PG's. Only high gear is jewellery/trinkets in that video.

Possibly its the 0.5 GCD on soothing. Would need to check the video but I might be recasting it too much, nasty nasty habit from mop. Also casting ReM or expel harm for chi interrupts soothing, then I recast soothing immediately after. Lots of globals into the initial soothing cast which creates a fast sort of look.

Or it could be the music. I feel very speedy listening to Parov Stellar
    Last edited by mmoc028a8df6da; 2015-03-18 at 07:11 AM.

It definitely seemed super fast. Really nice job anyways. So much mana at end from those spirit trinkets. You think it can be done like that with highmaul trinkets and 660 spirit pvp neck?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oziemaster View Post
    It definitely seemed super fast. Really nice job anyways. So much mana at end from those spirit trinkets. You think it can be done like that with highmaul trinkets and 660 spirit pvp neck?

A lot of the excessive spirit comes from execution (I'd done it a million times by then) and you can see in the vid I was mana tea capping a lot but generally wasn't bothered about it.

You should stack as much spirit as humanly possible since it gives you massive amounts of breathing room. In terms of what's technically doable you could do it with 0 spirit, or basically the base 700 spirit you have as a level 100. But so far as what I'd recommend to complete it comfortably and make mistakes I'd say 1.2-1.3k and upwards.

Not only for the regen, but the increased value of mana tea that you carry over to the next set of 10 as well.

Spirit is massively advantageous

- - - Updated - - -

Update. Started a proper guide on Wowhead rather than a comment
    http://www.wowhead.com/guide=3308/pr...-guide-for-6-1