Deleted

[Balance] Stone of Fire

Is it worth for a Boomy to get the Stone of Fire trinket? I know versatilty is not that great, but the Int Proc is pretty great i'd say.

//Edit can't type.
    Last edited by mmoc34b8fe910e; 2015-03-04 at 12:25 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion not worth crafting. You're looking at 60 bloods and a ridiculous number of your alch flasks for a below average trinket. Plus the ~100 sorcerer's elements.

Unless you have this stuff already laying around and are replacing a 665-670 trinket while also not seeing any Heroic BrF trinkets anytime soon then sure craft away. Average players though I would not suggest; just not worth the materials/effort.

Deleted
    Okay, thanks for you insights, i thought it would be quite a strong Trinket, but if the HC BRF trinkets are stronger i'll just get one of those, shouldn't be long, and for now my Copeland's Clarity will do.

For anyone who has it, are you able you able to equip it along with Draenic Philosopher's Stone?

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    For anyone who has it, are you able you able to equip it along with Draenic Philosopher's Stone?
    yes you able

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Yes, you can EQUIP them together. Both the proc and the potion bonus are mutually exclusive/shared though. So the 620ilvl proc puts the 680 on full ICD. It is literally better to leave the second trinket slot empty than to equip the 620 stone with the new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
    Yes, you can EQUIP them together. Both the proc and the potion bonus are mutually exclusive/shared though. So the 620ilvl proc puts the 680 on full ICD. It is literally better to leave the second trinket slot empty than to equip the 620 stone with the new ones.
    Yeah :<

When I logged today, I saw that the daily vendor was the herb one so I made the Stone of Wind to try it out. Major disappoint.