The Great WoW Market Crash: Prediction of Essences prices after 2 weeks

Today's Server Prices:

Powerful Ensorcelled Tarot: 12k
    Powerful Hexweave Essence: 12k
    Powerful Truesteel Essence: 11k
    Powerful Taladite Amplifier: 9k
    Powerful Burnished Essence: 10k
    Savage Blood: 200g

I predict that after a couple of weeks, all the above essences will sell for 2-3k, and savage blood for 10g apiece. Practically everyone and their little sister will get three pieces of 680 gear for between 5999g-8999g total for all three.

Cheap gear for the masses, and profits per profession down from 20000 gold per item to 1000 gold per item.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

But you can produce now 20 times as many items for the same price as before.
    e.g. You will now not sell 1 piece for 15k but 3 pieces for 5k each but the material costs are also only 1/3 of before.

15+ Year Old Account
    I found this ironic.

Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    OP, don't make misleading threads. Just because those are the prices of your server doesn't mean its the price of another server, currently Savage Blood fluctuate between 300-500G, currently on 470g~ each on Tarren Mill - EU. I am not selling or making essences since they aren't worth it, and selling them is harder than selling savage blood last I tried, so I can't comment further than that on those.

Prices will go up again once everyone dumped there ore/herbs/leather/fur for savage blood

Just waite and see I bet you the price wont drop below 300g any time soon

powerfull essences are going cheap now because there to many of them.

Sold 4 greater essences past days for between 12k -17k which is nice since the bloods would only sell for around 5-7k
    Last edited by Joozt; 2015-03-04 at 03:25 PM.

In all honesty what did you expect to happen!?!

Selling the upgrades was never the right idea to do with any stocked up raw mats. I was selling raw mats for 2g50s min mark up per mat on that traders release day. If you wanted to make gold that was the way to do it.

People ain't stupid OP, if I wanted to get a piece of 4/4 gear and I didn't have the prof id get a guildy who did have the recipe to make it for me after I sourced the mats the cheepest way possible. Making 1k per pice of gear is a fair amount of profit. More so seeing as you can constantly make them. Selling 30 a week would be 30k...

Even more so... Talk about profits... You can literally farm any raw mats you need for the upgrades for free...

All of a sudden your up to 6-9k profit per item.
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel