Deleted

Hans & Frans - Crippling Supplex

Hi I am having the issue as a tank that I am beign thrown into a press.
    How do you guys deal with this?

Cooldowns.

Is your timer off? Do your healers have access to a boss mod timer? My boss mod timers were 3 seconds off a week ago and I was getting constantly wrecked and rezzed until I updated them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninotchka View Post
    Cooldowns.

Is your timer off? Do your healers have access to a boss mod timer? My boss mod timers were 3 seconds off a week ago and I was getting constantly wrecked and rezzed until I updated them.
    Don't think he's talking of the actual suplex but getting thrown and then landing in a stamper.

15+ Year Old Account
    We had this happen last night, but wrote it off as a random thing and finished off the encounter. If you're seeing it ALL THE TIME it would be a good idea to plan for it happening with cooldowns like Ninotchka said.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwow View Post
    Hi I am having the issue as a tank that I am beign thrown into a press.
    How do you guys deal with this?
    He always throws you directly onto your other tank. So your other tank is standing on a press. Tell him not to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikesglory View Post
    He always throws you directly onto your other tank. So your other tank is standing on a press. Tell him not to.
    I just checked it on this try and the tank was standing with a stamp press in his back and I got throw the other way so I was save.

10+ Year Old Account
    CD's, life grip (what we use most often), trancendance (if monk) leap (if warrior)

Deleted
    This can happen quite often on the second supplex. Easiest way to deal with it is Hand of Protection. Makes you immune to the presses (but not supplex).

10+ Year Old Account
    Guardian Spirit appeared to save our tank when this happened.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abujan View Post
    Don't think he's talking of the actual suplex but getting thrown and then landing in a stamper.
    Cooldowns are still the answer. There is a point on mythic where our main tank is at risk of this happening and we BoP/sac him.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    In mythic i get thrown to stampers from supplex sometimes (rng is a bitch), ask for life grip/bop or just survive it with your cd's what you are popping anyways for supplex.