10+ Year Old Account

Female night elf freezes in place when sitting

Has anyone else picked up on this? I had assumed that it would be fixed by 6.1. But it wasn't.

It's hard to show it in a picture.. but if you have a female night elf, sit her down in a chair, watch.

After a moment the model will freeze and snarl.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Don't all races freeze in place while sitting in a chair? I remember distinctly that my cow would sit extremely still when he sat in those camp stools around my garrison bonfire.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's unfortunate. Especially if it happens with all races as Valyrian said.

10+ Year Old Account
    No most breath at least. sometimes roll their shoulders.

My human moves, as well as orcs from what I've seen. I haven't tested them all.
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Happening with female blood elves too. I haven't tried any others yet.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

10+ Year Old Account
    I know for a fact all the old models would breath. And from walking around my Garrison, draenei do as well. Only the night elves on alliance seem to freeze into this weird angry face. Not like it's a huge bug... it's just rather weird