Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Naux View Post
    Rank 5...in heroic...LOL

So you're blatantly bragging about heroic...
    I saw your profile you never passed 46k in this fight.
    And also your raid group's ilvl is way way higher thn mines.

You killed this boss at 4 mins and we are at 7+.

Basicaly, you are geting carried. Or just wanted to prove ''haters gonna hate'' thing.
    Last edited by Satanity; 2015-03-05 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanity View Post

Basicaly, you are geting carried. Or just wanted to prove ''haters gonna hate'' thing.
    Cause I'm trying to parse on a heroic boss where padding means so much. Nice mythic parses that you have, which is zero.

And if you're so godly at multi-target why did I do 20,000 more dps than you on Maidens? Nice pad brah.

p.s. Come back and talk shit to me when you can manage to kill Blackhand once LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Naux View Post
    Cause I'm trying to parse on a heroic boss where padding means so much. Nice mythic parses that you have, which is zero.

And if you're so godly at multi-target why did I do 20,000 more dps than you on Maidens? Nice pad brah.

p.s. Come back and talk shit to me when you can manage to kill Blackhand once LOL
    You have so much free time, it seems. If you realy think that way.... Hah
    This video and topic is not about mythic, progress and other stuff. This is the video I made, come back when you get multi glad etc.
    By the way 90% of your posts are negative. You must be mad.
    /Ignored.
    Last edited by Satanity; 2015-03-05 at 07:14 PM.

Deleted

He has a point. A lot of the highest logs are people just padding especially in heroic. There's so many ways to abuse the system such as leaving the adds alive for someone to pad, using bops, stacking foxes, sacs to reduce the amount of movement you need to do, indirectly taking longer/shorter (depending on the situtation) to kill the boss and allowing a spriest to get 5 orbs at the start of a pull to maximise burst. If you can get a good rank without doing so, nice job but bragging rarely impresses anyone even with perfect play.

People are missing the real reason he is so high on the logs, his fight length of 7+ minutes allows the last set of massive add waves to spawn. None of the other parses near him at his ilvl went past 7 minutes. So ultimately this is unimpressive and if the fight didn't go past 7 minutes he would of parsed ~100-150

Grats on Glad, you need to be in a better progressed guild though to impress anyone on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZDaZ View Post
    He has a point. A lot of the highest logs are people just padding especially in heroic. There's so many ways to abuse the system such as leaving the adds alive for someone to pad, using bops, stacking foxes, sacs to reduce the amount of movement you need to do, indirectly taking longer/shorter (depending on the situtation) to kill the boss and allowing a spriest to get 5 orbs at the start of a pull to maximise burst. If you can get a good rank without doing so, nice job but bragging rarely impresses anyone even with perfect play.
    Thank you for your comment, but not everyone is ''friendly'' like you.
    People just hates, hates and talks ... you know.
    Actualy if you check rank 5 logs and this fight, those are totaly different and I did it with 0 orb at start, also no 4x tier bonuses.

People should understand. This is not a video from god. This is just a random Shadow Priest PoV, and played well enough.
    People should not compare it to anything else, because no need to compare and hate.

And also, no one is forced effort for me, I just randomly captured fight and thats all.

I also checkd his profile and all of his posts are negative, harras. etc. So.... No need to bother..
    Last edited by Satanity; 2015-03-05 at 10:07 PM.

Thank you for your comment, but not everyone is ''friendly'' like you.
    People just hates, hates and talks ... you know.
    Actualy if you check rank 5 logs and this fight, those are totaly different and I did it with 0 orb at start, also no 4x tier bonuses.

People should understand. This is not a video from god. This is just a random Shadow Priest PoV, and played well enough.
    People should not compare it to anything else, because no need to compare and hate.

And also, no one is forced effort for me, I just randomly captured fight and thats all.

I also checkd his profile and all of his posts are negative, harras. etc. So.... No need to bother..

And it was going to be, if you didnt add up "rank 5".

You could've just posted the video + logs that was going to be enough. Its like some guy from Paragon/Method post a video here and start bragging.
    Nobody likes show-offs.

Altho, A for the movie and the effort. Well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    And it was going to be, if you didnt add up "rank 5".

You could've just posted the video + logs that was going to be enough. Its like some guy from Paragon/Method post a video here and start bragging.
    Nobody likes show-offs.

Altho, A for the movie and the effort. Well done.
    Hey you caught what was so off-putting about this entire thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is an advertisement, it's against the forum rules, closing the thread.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter