Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question EU 10 year wow statues, anyone got them?

It's been over a month since I got the mail to check my adress, however since then not heard a thing of that statue. Did others in EU get this statue yet or are we still waiting?
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Im going to qoute myself from another topic

Tweeted Blizz EU, should be some info coming soon.

If nothing has been said in a few weeks, going to poke em again.

There is no info on the web when EU gets their lovally statues
    A friend got the mail including a track and trace code.

Can more people confirm if they have gotten a mail yet?

I havent yet, so hopefully they wont forget about us.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post32109270

I really hope we get a mail soon, have been checking my mail all day for the last few hours :P

Deleted
    I received a mail late last night, containing the tracking info and a thank you letter etc. Estimated delivery is 06/03/2015.

Edit* UK player.
    Last edited by mmoc30ae34a0b8; 2015-03-05 at 01:19 PM.

Yes, yesterday they sent the tracking mails (at least to german wow players).

Denmark: Nothing yet.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Im from Netherlands.

Have gotten the first mail, but nothing with a track and trace code yet.

Can the people who have gotten the mail, confirm who is delivering it?
    Like UPS/DHL (I dont know if they are worldwide transportation companies).

Deleted
    Got my fed-ex tracking email last night!

Deleted
    Got the statue today.

France, got mail this morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, nothing yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got the original mail, but no followup so far. Netherlands.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Just got in the mail myself, it's for Netherlands, going with FedEx.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Got the mail now also.

FedEx is sending it, from Netherlands.

So i guess if you got the first mail, keep checking your mail these days, your statue is underway

Should be getting it today according to the fedex tracking data.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got an email yesterday with a FedEx tracking number

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    got the statue yesterday, FedEx-tracking mail was two days before (german player)

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    Denmark: Nothing yet.
    Got the tracking number 12 hours after posting this.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Got a tracking code from Blizzard couple days ago; according to Fedex tracking delivery was attempted around noon today (when I was at work, of course). Well, I got an email from Fedex asking me to call their phone service within 3 days to set up a new delivery time. The number provided in the email is the same as the customer service number on Fedex webpage; it also included the tracking code Blizzard sent me and which works fine on Fedex tracking.

So I call the number and after navigating their dial tone menu a bit, all I get is a pre-recorded message saying that Fedex never sends any such emails and such emails should be destroyed and my computer scanned with anti-virus software.

Brilliant. Either there are some super-scammers out there who have real-time access to Fedex' operative systems and are using this power to get me to call Fedex' customer service or... Fedex customer service has a little "left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing" problem.

Guess I'll try their web-based service tomorrow. Let's hope it's not likewise run by imbeciles.

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    Got a tracking code from Blizzard couple days ago; according to Fedex tracking delivery was attempted around noon today (when I was at work, of course). Well, I got an email from Fedex asking me to call their phone service within 3 days to set up a new delivery time. The number provided in the email is the same as the customer service number on Fedex webpage; it also included the tracking code Blizzard sent me and which works fine on Fedex tracking.

So I call the number and after navigating their dial tone menu a bit, all I get is a pre-recorded message saying that Fedex never sends any such emails and such emails should be destroyed and my computer scanned with anti-virus software.

Brilliant. Either there are some super-scammers out there who have real-time access to Fedex' operative systems and are using this power to get me to call Fedex' customer service or... Fedex customer service has a little "left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing" problem.

Guess I'll try their web-based service tomorrow. Let's hope it's not likewise run by imbeciles.

Strange, I clicked on the "contact" link in the mail, got to a page with phone numbers per country, called and rescheduled the delivery without problem...