Faction: Alliance
Server: Sargeras
Raid Times: Monday and Thursday 9pm-12am CST
Progression: BRF: 6/10N 3/10H
My Contact Info: Saelem#1743

Like laughing at legless rogues? Sacrificial shaman?
Do you want to make orcs wish they never tried invading Azeroth?
How about punching internet dragons and wizards twice a week and stealing their things?
What if I told you that you could simply be part of a tight-knit community if rampant looting isn't your thing?'
Read on adventurer!

About us:

We are an all adult guild on Sargeras. We are a small, close group who have been playing together for years. We are currently looking for RDPS and a disc priest to fill out the rest of our core.

At this time we are full on melee and tanks. However, we have no shadow priests or elemental shamans.

Our main focus will be heroic progression. We enjoy raiding together and having fun, punching dragons in the throat is a bonus. We will be adventuring into Mythic if the opportunity arises.

Not on Sargeras? No problem, We understand that the idea of transferring into the unknown can be intimidating. Trust me, I've done it. So to ease these fears, we are giving players from other servers the opportunity to run with us before they make the decision. If you are interested in this, drop us an app and just make a note that you are cross-realm with your battletag. We'll have an officer add you to their battletag friends!

Do we sound awesome but you're not into raiding? That's fine by us, we always accept people for a friends or family spot. .

About you:

We expect our core raiders to come prepared, and expect the same of our recruits. Be gemmed and enchanted, even if it's the cheap stuff. Current (Mists or further) Normal raid experience is not an absolute requirement but it is preferred to have at least some normal experience. Gear is earned and we don't intend on earning your gear for you, so please show some dedication and earn some on your own beforehand. Obtaining a ILVL of 640+ is very easy through LFR or normal pugs.

Though we do not recruit to bench and sitting out sucks, you will be asked to sit out on progression bosses if you are inhibiting the group's ability to progress by not pulling your weight.

If you are interested or want to know more you can visit us at
objection-sargeras.enjin.com or hit me up on bnet Saelem#1743