Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I only really care for demo at this point;
    Demo 2-set: Corruption generates twice the amount of Fury and critical hits of Corruption have a 50% chance to spawn a wild imp.
    Demo 4-set: Doom now does 50% less damage but ticks 100% more often and your Doom has a 100% chance to critical hit.

I want my army of imps from ToT back, okay! Don't judge!

Quote Originally Posted by Aensland View Post
    Demonology 4 pc: Demonbolt does 25% more damage.
    Destro 4 pc: RoF generates embers.
    Affliction 4pc: Soul Swap has no soul shard cost.
    Well said!
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Eierdotter View Post
    Destruction
    2pc: Rain of Fire critical hits generate Burning Embers if at least two enemies are currently affected by Rain of Fire
    That one should be baseline for RoF, I'll be ok if its at least 3 targets

---
    Aff 2p: Your SB:SS costs 1 soul shard
    Aff 4p: Your Unstable affliction does initial damage when applied to a new target, equal to 50% of it's full damage.(This effect works with SB:SS and can trigger a critical strike)

Destro 2p: Everytime you consume a backdraft charge, you generate 100% more embers. (Works with critical strike of your ability)
    Destro 4p: When you fill an ember, your next CB is free to cast, doesn't consume backdraft charges and has 50% less cast time for next 10 seconds. This effect also works with Havoc and FnB. (30 seconds ICD)

Demo 2p: Your Empowered Doom now applies the same effect on Hand of Guldan and Curroption's dot. Also they have 50% chance to summon a wild imp when they critically strike.
    Demo 4p: When you have an active wild imp, your Doom's damage is increased by 20% and ticks 50% more often.
    Last edited by Akakishin; 2015-03-06 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Typos
    green is the color!

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Destruction 2: Backdraft now allows affected spells to be cast while moving, and increases their damage by 50%.
    Destruction 4: Your Chaos Bolt and Shadowburn have a 50% chance to add a charge of Conflagrate. Conflagrate now has 4 charges.
    Honestly that 2set should be Kiljaeden's cunning by default minus the dmg % part (if they would ever make KJC destro-only, which it kinda feels already)
    made by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Affliction:
    2pc - Nightfall now also afflicts the target with Seed of Corruption.
    4pc - Haunt now also causes x% of DoT damage to strike all enemies within 8 yards.

Demonology:
    2pc - Reduces the cooldown on Demonic Calling by 50%
    4pc - When a Molten Core charge is consumed, your next 2 Shadow Bolts will be Shadow Bolt Volleys. Stacks 5 times.

Destruction:
    2pc - Immolate now has a chance to make your next Shadowburn not consume an Ember, and be cast at a target above 20%
    4pc - Havoc now has 3 charges and can be applied to 2 additional targets.

Demonology 2pc: Your damage over time effects now snapshot your stats at the time of casting/refreshing.
    Demonology 4pc: Your damaging spells have a chance to grant 100% critical strike chance for 4 sec. (Approximately 0.62 procs per minute)

Affliction 2pc: Your damage over time effects now snapshot your stats at the time of casting/refreshing.
    Affliction 4pc: Who cares, snapshotting is back.

Destruction 2pc: Rain of fire is relevant single target again.
    Destruction 4pc: Some other change that reverts WoD changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    6 piece only.
    Summon pit lord.
    But there is still only 5 pieces of tier. MUHAHAHHA we evil developers!

Edit:
    Demonology 2pc: Your Felguard's leg movement will be even faster.
    Demonology 4pc: Your character's class become Demon Hunter. Additional effect: Forums are 25% more silent because of it.
    Last edited by Koloss; 2015-03-06 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziphr View Post
    Demonology 2pc: Your damage over time effects now snapshot your stats at the time of casting/refreshing.
    Demonology 4pc: Your damaging spells have a chance to grant 100% critical strike chance for 4 sec. (Approximately 0.62 procs per minute)
    so you're basically buying 3rd trinket with snapshoting power called Unerring vision of grommash hellscream?
    green is the color!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevalus View Post
    That would make gameplay so awkward. please no
    It would be like seal twisting for warlocks.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    It would be like seal twisting for warlocks.
    I don't think there was 1 warlock that liked pet swapping in cata! srsly no
    green is the color!

Deleted
    numbers may be unbalanced but here we go:

aff 2: increases drain soul damage by 10%

aff 4: spending a soul shard causes the broken soul to further fuel your mind, increasing your casting speed by (BY A REASONABLE AMOUNT) for 10 seconds (can stack..)

demo 2: molten core reduces soul fire demonic fury cost by 75% but additionaly drains 5% of base mana (caster form costs remain unchanged)

demo 4: life tap now increases the damage done by your minions by 200% for 10 seconds if it succeeds to replenish its full amount of mana (means no cheating by over"healing")

destro 2: your incinerate spell has a 10% chance to call a fel flameling (deals melee damage, spawns at target)

destro 4: conflagrate critical strikes now cause your next chaos bolt leave a damage over time effect on your target which does 20% of chaos bolt's initial damage (dot does physical damage because flavor)

Quote Originally Posted by Gruxa View Post
    Honestly that 2set should be Kiljaeden's cunning by default minus the dmg % part (if they would ever make KJC destro-only, which it kinda feels already)
    It should, but with the damage and moving ability built into the same spell it becomes a very real trade-off between movement ember generation and extra burn damage. Would be fun I think

The 4 set only adds to the fun by giving more charges to play with and a chance to do stuff when heavy movement is required by saving charges up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Affliction:
    Destruction:
    2pc - Immolate now has a chance to make your next Shadowburn not consume an Ember, and be cast at a target above 20%
    4pc - Havoc now has 3 charges and can be applied to 2 additional targets.
    2pc - That feels pretty boring.
    4pc - One can only dream about casting 12 Shadowburns in 3 GCDs.

probably gonna go to far into it but idc

Demonology
    personally i love Demo the most out of all 3 specs and i was pretty sad when demonbolt got nerfed but what is done is done. one of the aspects that are cool is the talent "Grimoire of Synergy" i like the buff you get but it can be really unpredictable, i can't count the number of times i have finished my burn phase and then it procs so for one of the future set bonuses i would it to be something along the lines of them removing the talent and making it a set bonus but instead of it being random it procs at the start of the fight and then it just alternates between you and your pet every 15sec. as for the second set bonus for demo i kinda liked the frost mage set bonus from SoO where it had a chance to cause a meteor to fall and hit the target so why not have "Your Doom,Corruption, and pet attacks have an X% chance to cause a fel Meteor to crash into your target causing X amount of damage"

Destruction
    out of the 3 specs i find this one the most boring, but seeing big crits from Chaos bolt is always cool. since most of your damage is centered around Chaos bolt something that would be cool or helpful as a set bonus could be "Your Immolate ticks increase the damage of your next chaos bolt by X% stacking 5 times(Does not work in conjunction with Fire and Brimstone)" not working with FnB is to prevent it from possibly being overpowered because of the other set bonus i have in mind for Destro, that being "when you crit with your Incinerate,Conflagrate, or Immolate's Initial hit, you have a chance to proc a free chaos bolt and make it an instant cast(Does not work in conjunction with Fire and Brimestone)

Affliction
    not much i can say against affliction besides that fact you have to have the current teir set bonuses to use a fun talent, otherwise your stuck with Demonic servitude....the most boring talent ever. so something simple that would help affliction is have a set bonus in the future be "Soulburn no longer costs a shard to use" might be a little overpowered idk i don't play affliction alot. as for the other set bonus i'm not to sure, affliction doesnt really have an execute so why not make it "When your target is below 35% health Drain Soul causes all your dots to deal 80% of their damage instantly" again might make affliction really overpowered in high gear levels with drain soul ticking insanely quick.

So yea thats kinda what i would like to see in the future maybe. I know i didnt name a replacement for demonology with Synergy being a set bonus but i couldnt think some anything

TL;DR

Demo set bonuses

"You gain the Demonic Synergy buff, granting 15% increased damage alternating between you and your summoned every 15 seconds"
    "Your Doom,Corruption, and pet attacks have an X% chance to cause a fel Meteor to crash into your target causingX amount of damage"

Destro Set Bonues

"Your Immolate ticks increase the damage of your next chaos bolt by X% stacking 5 times(Does not work in conjunction with Fire and Brimstone)"
    "when you crit with your Incinerate,Conflagrate, or Immolate's Initial hit, you have a chance to proc a free chaos bolt and make it an instant cast(Does not work in conjunction with Fire and Brimestone)"

Affliction set bonuses

"Soulburn no longer costs a shard to use"
    "When your target is below 35% health Drain Soul causes all your dots to deal 80% of their damage instantly"

Aff 2p: Your Unstable Affliction's duration is increased by 2 seconds, and your Damage over time spell have their Multistrike increased by 5% while Unstable Affliction in present on a target.
    Aff4p: Casting Haunt on a target increases the chance of Nightfall occurring from Corruption damage by 4%. Last 15 seconds, can stack 5 times and can be present on only 1 target.

Destro 2p: You now generate 1 Emberbit every 3 seconds while in combat.
    Destro 4p: Casting Chaos Bolt increases the damage and Ember generation of Incinerate by 10% for 10 seconds; can stack 3 times.

Demo 2p: Consuming Molten Core while in Metamorphosis increases the damage of your Wild Imps by 30% for 10 seconds. Also, your pet's Special Attacks have a 15% chance to proc Molten Core.
    Demo 4p: While in Metamorphosis, your pets attack 10% faster, and their crits will generate 10 Demonic Fury.

Deleted
    Aff 2p: soulswap no longer costs shards but instead has 4 charges
    Aff4p: seed of corruption does 25% more dmg and SB:seed of corruption now applies unstable affliction too

Destro 2p: you gain 1 extra conflag charge and backdraft allows you to cast your spells while moving
    Destro 4p: spells cast with backdraft gets their dmg increased by 10%

Demo 2p: hellfire/immolation aura's dmg is increased 25% and can be cast on a ranged target
    Demo 4p: soulfires that are cast with molten core procs in meta form costs 50% less fury

Quote Originally Posted by Aensland View Post
    Demonology 4 pc: Demonbolt does 25% more damage.
    Destro 4 pc: RoF generates embers.
    Affliction 4pc: Soul Swap has no soul shard cost.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE5RXhPwlKc&t=1m36s

IMO, all these people here suggesting cool/strong pieces have a point, they have to feel good to be worth the trouble of getting it. But I also think that being gated behind pieces are bad. This is why i'm in favor of dps increase instead of mechanics. Take afflic for instance, without 2p our shard regen sucks so hard it's shamefull.

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE5RXhPwlKc&t=1m36s

IMO, all these people here suggesting cool/strong pieces have a point, they have to feel good to be worth the trouble of getting it. But I also think that being gated behind pieces are bad. This is why i'm in favor of dps increase instead of mechanics. Take afflic for instance, without 2p our shard regen sucks so hard it's shamefull.
    That's a thing, many of us are fixing design problems with tiers bonuses as you said, if blizz is going to stick with this design that has many flaws in it, bonuses that might fix some of them should be good. Even blizzard does that too as current aff 2p or destro 4p (extra damage for shitty hitting CB that takes so much to happen).
    I so wanna see initial damage for UA or Corruption but if its not happening, a bonus of that regard makes it fun for sometimes.
    green is the color!

Destro 2pc: Every Immolate tick has a 6% chance to give you a stack of Conflagrate.
    Destro 4pc: Your Chaos Bolt and Shadow Burn now have a chance to generate a Burning Ember instead of consuming one.

Affli 2pc: When Nightfall procs there is 25% chance to spawn a Shadwoed Soul which will barrage your target with Soul Blast ( Shadowfrost damage, scales with haste, can MS )
    Affli 4pc: Each Haunt you cast has a chance to transform Drain Soul into Essence Theft for 10 seconds. Essence Theft drains health from the target as well as extending DoTs by 2 seconds with each tick, causing them to instantly deal twice their damage with every Essence Theft tick.

Demo 2pc: Your Corruption critical ticks now also have a chance to spawn a Wild Imp
    Demo 4pc: Shadow Bolt, Touch of Chaos and Soul Fire have a chance to grant you Demonic Invasion for 10 seconds. While Demonic invasion is active all these spells spawn a Nefarious Imp, which shoots half the amount of Fel Firebolts as Wild Imp does but deals the same amount of damage and restores the same amount of fury.
    Last edited by Nerfarien; 2015-03-07 at 03:06 PM.

Make dark souls last long after it's glyphed and talented

Affliction 2 piece - While affected by Dark Soul, your Drain Soul has a 10% chance per tick to trigger Nightfall.
    Affliction 4 piece - Nightfall triggers reduce the cool down of Dark Soul by 2 seconds.

Demonology 2 piece - The initial damage of Hand of Gul'Dan and Chaos Wave have a chance to spawn a wild imp.
    Demonology 4 piece - Consuming a stack of Molten Core increases your critical chance by 2%, stacking up to 10%, lasting 10 seconds. Once it reaches 10%, the duration cannot be refreshed by consuming additional stacks, and has an icd of 40 seconds before being able to trigger again. Your critical hits while affected by this increase the damage of your demons by 10% for 4 seconds.

Destruction 2 piece - Critical hits have a chance to reduce the cool down of Conflagrate by 1 second. Incinerates cast with the Backdraft effect have a 15% increased chance to critically strike.
    Destruction 4 piece - When you fill an ember, you have a chance to reduce the casting time of your next Chaos Bolt to 1 second, and have it deal 20% of it's damage over 4 seconds.