Item building tips

New to the game and I've been playing Teemo. Some games are cake but other times I get railed by a super tanky melee that will kill me in 2ish hits. I usually go Nashor's Tooth > Liandry's Torment or Sorcerer's Shoes > Rabadon's Deathcap, then Voidstaff if the game is still going. Any defensive items that would be good for Teemo that I'm just not seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Teemo is countered by anyone and everyone that can jump on him
    False, I checked with dominion 1v1. Jax and bruisers owned with blind + shroom under teemo + minions agro.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tokogon View Post
    Any defensive items that would be good for Teemo that I'm just not seeing.
    Dont go attack speed items in AP build. Its hardcore.
    Last edited by mmokri; 2015-03-15 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    False, I checked with dominion 1v1. Jax and bruisers owned with blind + shroom under teemo + minions agro.
    If the Jax is smart he will more than likely beat Teemo. All you need to do is poke him out of lane with stun-aa-W combo, and when he's low enough go all in. Pretty much any bruiser that i can think of will beat teemo, if they can get ontop of him.

Deleted
    i play teemo as a toplaner, don't think he is good enough for mid and i always go hybrid on him, i don't like going full out ap because your aa will lack in dmg which i don't like for an aa champion

for "hybrid" i start out with a dorans blade and rush blade of ruined king, sorceres shoes and liandry's torment. already now you should do a lot of dmg with auto attacks alone. From there you just build nashor's tooth for more auto attacks and more dmg then void staff and hourglass / deathcap

if you're going full ap, just farm minions and poke with your Q it scales well with AP and has a decent base dmg, and if possible get a few auto attacks in, late game your shrooms are rly strong so always be near one or have one rdy to be placed
    i recommend going liandry asap, sorceres shoes and then morello for ap, cdr and its passive. From there you can go nashor's tooth if you are able to auto attack a lot against their team comp, else just go with a lich bane for Q + auto attack combo
    finish off with the usual void staff and deathcap / hourglass

if you want a "tanky" item then frozen mallet is your friend 700 health a little bit of ad and a slow so your target can't escape, it never fails (it's best for the hybrid build tho)

teemo is rly good against auto attack champions and a well timed Q will win you the fight, always use your shrooms for your advantage and kite in and around them
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2015-03-16 at 01:06 AM.