Do you constantly recruit and just not find what you are looking for?
Do you have 10-13 solid members that show up every raid and perform well?
Is not having a consistent 20 players hindering your progression?

Well let me introduce my guild, we are <Zero Skill> from US Darkspear. We are a pretty close group that has been raiding since the begining of the Warlord of Draenor Expansion. We progressed at a nice rate through Highmaul for being new and became and established guild on the server ending with 2 mythic kills in Highmaul. As time went on our guild went through the normal problems like any would have; people leaving due to work/school/ect, new guild opportunities that were further progressed, and the basics. Now in BRF we find ourselves with the problems listed above. We eventually have had to start pugging raiders to balance team composition.

Then I sit and think sometimes... THERE IS PROBABLY ANOTHER GUILD IN MY EXACT SITUATION. Why are we making this so much harder than it has to be?

We are searching for a guild with about 15 members that would like to raid together. We would like to raid together to see if its a good "match". We are pretty passive so the only things we are truly worried about are your progression and the "match" on a game play level. We would like 8/10 progression in Heroic BRF. We can also work on matching raid days because most of us are pretty flexible and are open to changing hours raided.

Guild Stats Highmaul:
7/7 H, 2/7 Mythic BRF: 9/10H, 5 Members 1/10M (Subbed in for another guild)
Our raid times: Monday/Wednesday/Friday 7-11 Central Time

Btags: Respectacle#1364 Bottlesoup#1827 James#14334