10+ Year Old Account

(Resto)Looking to help a guildie

Hey all,

I personally know very little about Resto Druids and reading their logs. I'm looking to see if I can get a hand interpreting what our Resto Druid is doing wrong leading to his struggles. Hoping for some input based on some logs.

Heroic Gruul
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...3wR9XY#fight=1

Heroic Beastlord
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...3wR9XY#fight=3

Heroic Flamebender
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...3wR9XY#fight=7

You can also see the other logs there. The druid's name is Raatner.

Thank you for your help!

Deleted
    these posts have all the same answers xD

so he needs more uptime on lifebloom to have more proc, the harmony uptime is pretty bad only 67% sames as lifebllom should be close to 95/100%

he didnt use tranq on grull fight normaly thats 15-25 % of our healing
    should use more NV almost on cds when there is raid dmg

anyway, you guys are doing 20m with 5 healers and the fights are not heavy healing intensive.... too much shield and others healers are toping raid too fast for the HoTs do their job..

tldr: too many healers and better uptimes.. the rest cant help :b

As always lifebloom and harmony uptimes are bad, no swiftmend usage or regrowth at clearcasts(making the bad harmony uptime). Hardly touching ironbark, never barkskin etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I appreciate your insight on this.

The 5 healers has always been a thing my GM insists on running (much to my chagrin, being a healer, because I get bored), but we've run another resto druid in the past at 5 heals without nearly these struggles. Hopefully this information can help.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    He also didnt get as many uses out of Incarnation as he could have, same with NV. no point in saving cooldowns to such an extent that you just dont use them. Also on the gruul kill if im reading the logs right it appears he used incarnation without actually being in tree form for some time (uptime on incarnation > 8% uptime on incarnation: tree of life < 3%)

Also he spent all of flamebender hardcasting HT, 55 casts.

Went oom impossibly early on beastlord (and still pretty early on the others), especially given that he was not outputting much hps anyway. Looked to be spamming abilities that would just overheal. Also only 2 WM casts on that whole fight.

tl;dr Use Cds more, dont hardcast HT, dont spam overheals to burn mana, keep uptime on H/LB/WM