[H] 681 Prot Pally LF Semi/Hardcore Guild

Im 2/7M HM and 10/10N 8/10H BRF.
    Im looking to raid any days but Mon, Wed, and Friday.
    Im wanting later times but open to all.

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vator/advanced
    Some of my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/64589 - Name Changed from Artheis

Any Questions just ask.
    Bnet: Kittykatlove# 1294

- - - Updated - - -

bump......

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking...
    Last edited by Kidnamedmula; 2015-03-09 at 08:15 AM.

Hi Kittykat!

I think our raid times would fit you very nicely. We raid Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 8-11PST. I'll add you to my friends list. I'll leave you with some information about our guild. Thanks and I look forward to chatting with you

Gentlemen and Scholars is recruiting!

Server: Proudmoore, High pop PvE
    Faction: Alliance

Raid Times:

Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday
    8:00 pm - 11:00 pm ST (PST)
    Invites out @ 7:50 ST

Mondays (rare and only during heavy progression / with a vote)
    8:00 - 11:00pm ST (PST)
    Invites out @ 7:50 ST

Which is:
    8-11 PST
    9-12 MST
    10-1 CST
    11-2 EST

About Us

<Gentlemen and Scholars> was formed by veteran World of Warcraft raiders with experience in progression raiding spanning vanilla Molten Core through SoO. We hold high standards for our raiders in terms of communication, throughput, raid awareness, creative thinking, mechanical proficiency, and reliability.

Why We are Different

We believe that the key to a successful raid environment is to keep things professional, positive, focused and criticism should be constructive. We are all adults, many of us with careers and kids and we play the game to have fun. We want people to look forward to raid night! We do not tolerate drama of any kind. In vent, chat or whispers there is no yelling or belittling comments. We strive to work together as a team and learn from one another. We know that everyone makes mistakes, but we expect that raiders own up to them and correct them.

Raiding Philosophy

We believe in raiding smart by prepping in advance, analyzing logs, and communicating effectively to get the most out of our raid week. Our required raid time is only ~9 hours a week so planning ahead is key to our success. During progression our raid atmosphere is very focused, but we know how to have fun, relax, and poke fun of each other. Raiders earn their spots through merit, not seniority.

The Guild

Our guild is comprised mostly of folks on the raid team with some casual friends and family members. If you have friends or loved ones that want to join with you, they are welcome to as a casual. On off nights we organize fun raids such as going back to complete old raiding achievements and alt raids, in which all guild members are welcome to attend. This is a time to relax, have fun and get to know each other better!

Our raiding accomplishments as a guild on Proudmoore thus far:
    - MoP progression: Heroic(the old school Heroic) SoO 14/14 pre 6.0. Total completion time since formation of raid team was 3 months.
    Current WoD progression:
    Highmaul 5/7 Mythic progression despite raiding a total of 9 hours in a typical week.
    - 10/10 Heroic BRF. 2% wipes on Mythic Beast Lord.
    - US 98th H Operator Thogar, Realm 2nd

Recruitment Demand:
    While we will consider most classes and specs, you can also check our website for our specific needs.

Recruitment Requirements
    • 670+ item level with mostly ideal stats for your class.
    • 7/7 Heroic HM minimum
    • Must be reliable.
    • Must maintain high throughput.
    • Must be mechanically and raid aware.
    • Have your gear enchanted and gemmed with the best available.

How To Apply:
    Please apply on our website: http://gentlemenandscholars.enjin.com/
    My twitch stream: http://www.twitch.tv/thunderkatsr4fite/
    If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact myself Thunderkats (Giselle#1498. I will contact you as soon as possible regarding recruitment.

I think you could be an excellent fit for <Business Class>. A summary of the guild can be found below and a URL to our website (where you can also apply) can be found at the bottom of this post. We're looking forward to possibly hearing back from you.

Our Progression

Highmaul
    7/7H
    6/7M

BRF
    9/10H

Our History

Business Class is comprised of a large, stable group that has been playing together for a very long time. We've accomplished TOP-100 US together in every major WoW expansion since TBC on a light schedule and meet up on a regular basis at conventions such as PAX and BlizzCon. If you'd like to play with a group of highly skilled players who have a passion for raiding and a great community, apply to Business Class today!

Our Philosophy

Business Class was conceived to service seasoned individuals who may have grown older but have not outgrown the thrill of an elite raiding experience. Priorities change, and so must the old way of doing business.

Our team operates under a directive that promotes minimal time investment with maximum efficiency. Unobtrusive raiding times ensure that members are free to attend to life’s evolving demands while still fulfilling the pleasure of our shared interest. While our time together will be condensed and far more productive, we highly prefer members who don’t just log on for raids only.

Our Expectations

Our experience has forged a history of achieving consistent top 3% US rankings on significantly reduced schedules compared to our competitors. We require all members to be self-starters.

1) Be viable and skilled in the different specs of your class. While you may have a primary role (healers, dps, tank), there may come times when we need more flexibility to progress on a specific boss.

2) Be prepared for raids. Always be well stocked on flasks, food, and potions. Review boss fights beforehand and have a general understanding of fight mechanics before our first pull.

3) Maintain a healthy garrison. If you are someone who doesn’t have a lot of time to play WoW outside of raids, those few minutes a day will really help you stay on top of crafting materials and epic caches.

4) Max character optimization. Always be equipped with the best enchants and gems for your gear and spec.

5) Combat log assessment. Be proactive in performing post-raid self-assessments via parse digging on Warcaft logs.

Logistics

Bi-coastal raid schedule - Tuesdays 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST and Sundays 2:30pm EST to 6:30pm EST

About the Founders

Pokeadot (31, Guild Manager) - Successful guild leader and community organizer in World of Warcraft. Consistent Top 20 World Parsing Rogue. Top 100 in US Guild Progression. University Professor & Administrator. Pokeadot#1630

Krieg (27, Performance Director) - Guild leader, main tank, and assistant raid leader of 2 Top 100 US guilds in World of Warcraft over 6 years. Senior Software Engineer. Krieg#1840

Corexar (25, Raid Coordinator) - Literally one of the best hunters in the World of Warcraft with enumerable #1 World DPS parses. Participant in multiple top 50 US guilds. Fund Accountant. Corexar#1655

Visit http://raidbusinessclass.com to learn more!