Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    holyshit that was cool

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    So....Garrosh is dead? When did that happen?
    where were you? you didnt passed nagrand quests?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1SdVC2mrz8

- - - Updated - - -

I think we are getting something now. i gues grommash wil retake leadership again after gul'dan kil'rog are finished. blizz said grom will be final boss. otherwise he could join thrall and khadgar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    OMG! Please! Please let Grom survive this and let him join us as Neutral Hero or Horde Hero in the future! Come on Blizzard! Please! Please Please!

So Fucking Epic!

Not going to happen, I think. After all Grom is a conqueror and I think he would support the ideas of his son.....and *we* killed his son for that, not Gul'dan. At this point the story could turn in all directions tho...

I think Gul'dan will finally break Grom(or force him to drink the demon blood).
    Last edited by Pacster; 2015-03-06 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    Ok ok who was it that said Grom would not know Garrosh was his son? Was it Blizz or fans or did people ask the question and Blizz just didnt answer? Also it seems Like Blizz is setting up Grom to be a repentant good guy and Gul Dan as the Last raid boss.
    No, from the information before this Garrosh kept his mouth shut about the whole Hellscream bit of his name.

However, if Gul'dan learned off the whole timey-whimey stuff that got us into this whole mess (a couple of interrogations on the right blackfuses would do the trick.) and figure it all out. For Grom, that was probably the first time it was said for real to him, but he always sorta had a feeling in the back of his head. Unless Garrosh spilled the beans off screen.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    OMG! Please! Please let Grom survive this and let him join us as Neutral Hero or Horde Hero in the future! Come on Blizzard! Please! Please Please!

So Fucking Epic!
    agree with this one. gromash in warsong hold plsss...hope thrall shows him what garrosh was up to anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    So....Garrosh is dead? When did that happen?
    SPOILER Below. Click it to see the answer.

He dies at the end of the Nagrand Quest chain. Thrall fights him and kills him in an EPIC cinematic!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orissan View Post
    No, from the information before this Garrosh kept his mouth shut about the whole Hellscream bit of his name.

However, if Gul'dan learned off the whole timey-whimey stuff that got us into this whole mess (a couple of interrogations on the right blackfuses would do the trick.) and figure it all out. For Grom, that was probably the first time it was said for real to him, but he always sorta had a feeling in the back of his head. Unless Garrosh spilled the beans off screen.
    agree on this. maybe he actualy didnt knew about garrosh...but ehm...he did gave him his lineage axe...+ grom actualy didnt show any signs of shock about hearing this "son"

Deleted
    Prepare your garrison and await further instructions from Archmage Khadgar
    Didn't they say Garrisons are not mandatory ? Damn I hate this expac and the garrison stuff.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    That was an epic cinematic, congratz Blizz you always manage to surprise us!

Also, I'm starting to sense here that some "ally" of us is actual our enemy, how could Gul'dan know about Garrrosh being Grom's son? It doens't make any sense except for the fact that someone MUST have told him. And what about the "Fulfill your destiny" catchphrase he keeps using? In the WoD's begining cinematic I thought that was just something taht made sense at that time since the pit lord wanted them to drink his blood, but what if Gul'dan was talking about the "real" timeline, our timeline where the orcs HAVE IN FACT drank the blood ? He must know that we come from an alternate timeline, where the orcs drank the demon blood AND garry was grom's son.

Now, who told him that? Archemage "secretly-is-Medivh" Khadgar? The demon lord that Gul'dan works for might know this? Or a third, misterrious choice?

10+ Year Old Account

Ok so I watched it again and your right Guldan does mention Garrosh as Groms son first and Grom does seem a little surprised at the information. But still I remember reading here on MMOChamp that Grom wasnt going to find out that Garrosh was his son.

This actually gives me faith, maybe we will have a third tier after all, this cinematic seems to have Kilrogg as final boss in second tier, and Gromm is the final boss xpac. Is really exciting.

BTW, who's blood is the one he drinks, because with Manoroth death, his blood is no longer useful, I believe. Maybe he turns all spiky because is Archimonde's blood?!

Maybe the final battle will be against Archimonde, and Gromm will be helping us or something (you know, like Norushen, he was listed as the boss, but actually we fight against the Amalgam thing).

So Fucking Epic!
    Yeah, Varian would at last get a worthy counterpart in Horde.

- - - Updated - - -

But he did learn of the timey-whimey stuff, he mentions it to Khadgar after HM part of the quest.

Fuck. Me.

I wasn't prepared for that video at all. Fuck.

Gul'Dan you piece of shit..

I don't see Grom drinking the blood, it almost makes no sense story wise now. Grom now knows that Garrosh was his son, Garrosh was the one that told him not to drink the blood for it made them slaves. In order to honor his son, it would be an insult not to heed his son's words.

I think Kilrogg drinking the blood fulfills the idea of a warlord drinking the blood too. I find it redundant that they would go the same route for Grom as Kilrogg.

And if Grom doesn't drink the blood there is no way he's an enemy in a raid. Right now, he's shackled up and has become a prisoner of his own horde, why would we free him just to fight him?

My guess is Gul'dan has become the final boss or he's the end boss for Tanaan Jungle with Archimonde being a surprise end boss for 6.3.
    Last edited by Bmfstunner; 2015-03-06 at 09:43 AM.

Shit._

#just some more chars here#

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    where were you? you didnt passed nagrand quests?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1SdVC2mrz8

- - - Updated - - -

I think we are getting something now. i gues grommash wil retake leadership again after gul'dan kil'rog are finished. blizz said grom will be final boss. otherwise he could join thrall and khadgar
    I think Blizzard have said that, the final boss in Warlords won't be just Orc.

Could be Kil'Jaeden in his full power.

I still wonder what, they gonna do with Medivh.
    I really hope they doesn't just use him to a Plot device to get players the Ring.

I do shit on blizz fairly often. But I will grant them this. The voice acting is superb, and Kil'rogg being the betrayer makes so much sense since he's one of the first warlocks to begin with. ("Eye of Kilrogg" spell, anyone?) Gul'Dan's voice is so delightfully sinister.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzabi View Post
    This actually gives me faith, maybe we will have a third tier after all, this cinematic seems to have Kilrogg as final boss in second tier, and Gromm is the final boss xpac. Is really exciting.

BTW, who's blood is the one he drinks, because with Manoroth death, his blood is no longer useful, I believe. Maybe he turns all spiky because is Archimonde's blood?!

Maybe the final battle will be against Archimonde, and Gromm will be helping us or something (you know, like Norushen, he was listed as the boss, but actually we fight against the Amalgam thing).
    Really good point. Whos blood is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    I do shit on blizz fairly often. But I will grant them this. The voice acting is superb, and Kil'rogg being the betrayer makes so much sense since he's one of the first warlocks to begin with. ("Eye of Kilrogg" spell, anyone?) Gul'Dan's voice is so delightfully sinister.
    Me too but I also have to agree that these cinematics are pretty epic .

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

So Fucking Epic!
    Same I really hope he doesn't die.