Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Ate a whole pear including the stem because I couldnt be bothered to go to the bin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAloyious View Post
    Also, I see people almost daily that take the elevator to go up one floor.. Nothing irks me more than that.
    Sure, it is lazy (until you really can't do stairs)...but why does it irk you?

Quote Originally Posted by Crtarel View Post
    I have not technically made my bed in over 2 weeks.

shame since now the covers just go all over the place and i hate that
    Like changed the sheets? Or just made it?

If you are talking about literally "making your bed" then, I haven't done that for years. I don't see the point. Why fix everything just to mess it up later?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrAloyious View Post
    It is an extremely unfair and judgmental on my end, but I can't help but think "there might be someone on a different floor that actually NEEDS to use this, but you're too lazy to walk up a few stairs?"
    They can wait. I'm too lazy to find the stairs.

The laziest thing I have ever witnessed is my friend having a -7 average in math class. Due to losing points in participation.
    I remember him being overjoyed and asked the teacher that "Hey so technically, I can do nothing, and it will raise my grade by getting 0's !?" and the teacher just with a long drawn out sigh, said "Yes"...

It was hysterical to see this happen, and still to this day makes me laugh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post

This, this tops everything.
    Praise OPS.

Nothing.

10 chars

I hearthed out of my garrison mine to avoid the strenuous fake run back out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Own a restaurant, i never have to show up to work

Going to a restaurant to buy what is an absolute necessity to live instead of taking the time and care to prepare it myself at home. Or paying someone else to do things that I am plenty capable of doing myself. Like mowing the yard, washing my car, painting my house, grooming my dogs... I could go on forever with this.

Rolled over when I was finished. She was pissed .

Deleted
    I used my keyboard (wireless) to help reach and turn the lightswitch off once instead of just getting up and leaning over to it.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2015-03-31 at 08:26 PM.

Sometimes when I don't want to get up and do dishes I will yell to my transgendered roommate (female in male body) that I left him a practice exam in the sink. Yes I know, I'm terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably something like trying to throw a tissue or q-tip into my garbage and miss and not picking it up because it's too far away or trying throw my dirty laundry into my hamper and missing and not picking it up because again it's too far away.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

15+ Year Old Account
    I am so fucking lazy that I can't tell you why that I am so lazy.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose