Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    It holds air. You still need an actual compressor to put air in it.
    Do you even know what you're talking about? The Craftsman 5 gal. 135 PSI horizontal air tank is the ideal portable tank compressor for your shop. It fills with air and then blows it out.

Digital downloads of music and books are the first thing that comes to mind. I'll happily pay for the physical versions, thx.

Outside of that, I can't think of anything that I'll simply boycott across the board. I'm quite picky about what I purchase for the most part, and while there are stores I don't support, if someone has a product that I feel meets my requirements (and most don't, admittedly), it will be up for consideration.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    Anything of Apple.
    They have have it made for 20$ and they want me to pay 30 times that amount because there is an "i" infront of the name.
    If cost of manufacturing vs. retail is a deterrent to you, I can only imagine that you don't spend much money on anything.

Deleted
    there's not really any brand/specific product i actively avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Most vacuum cleaners have an option to blow instead of suck - using the hose. That's what I use. I've got a very small attachment, so it's actually quite perfect.

Damn I wish my vacuum had that.

tampons also are great for cleaning shotgun barrels.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Do you even know what you're talking about? The Craftsman 5 gal. 135 PSI horizontal air tank is the ideal portable tank compressor for your shop. It fills with air and then blows it out.
    You don't know what you're talking about. That is nothing but an air tank. There is no built in compressor. You still need a separate compressor to fill that tank up. How do I know? I have one. Read the owners manual that is in the link you posted.
    Take your portable air tank to any source of clean dry
    compressed air. A full service gas station or truck stop is
    preferable. Modern convenience mart type filling stations
    do not have sufficient air pressure available to allow you
    to get the most from your air tank. It is recommended that
    you fill your tank with air until the pressure gauge reads
    between 95 to 135 psi. The air tank is filled like a car tire
    by pressing the chuck from the source to the filler valve.

Macbooks are using old tech the minute they hit the shelves.
    As are all laptops.

These sound very subjective.
    The touch pad not fitting is definitely not a subjective thing when it flexes when you click one of the buttons, or isn't physically lined up on each side. "worse screen" is also a quantifiable gripe - brightness, colour accuracy, contrast, ability to use the screen in bright light.

EA Games that are only on Origin or Consoles
    Any Sub MMO that isn't EVE or WoW
    DVDs or Blurays of a Movie, especially if I have already seen said movie
    AMD Products, specifically CPUs, but more recently GPUs as well
    Headsets in general
    Console Ports to PC/Steam that cost 50-60 USD
    Games with a Season Pass/DLC that isn't cosmetic
    Assassin's Creed
    Call of Duty

I could go on.

Nothing by Google.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Mrs. Dash because if you have to season what your eating with Mrs. Dash to make it taste better, Its probably better to just go ahead and flush it.
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. The product you're linking to is this. You see any compressor motor on this? No. It's designed to be filled using a separate compressor and then taken to somewhere where you can't get a large compressor into. It's a jerry can for air.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Eldonia View Post
    Mrs. Dash because if you have to season what your eating with Mrs. Dash to make it taste better, Its probably better to just go ahead and flush it.
    To extend on that, any seasoning that contains salt. I can add my own damn salt, and it's less than $0.79 per pound retail. Don't need it as filler.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.