Thread: Laziness

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Laziness

I don't know if WoW made me lazy or if I'm like that by the nature, but...

I don't even bother to open those salvage boxes anymore...
    Anyone else feels the same?
    Last edited by mmoc09d949bcd0; 2015-03-06 at 03:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't let mine pile that high, usually just 2-3 stacks. It's annoying because despite my royal satchels
    my damn bags are always near full and opening all those damn boxes is just a pain in the arse.

Deleted
    I have not seen an epic in months.. so I dont open them anymore really since 2 weeks or so.. got around 1000 on 5 alts.

lol. that is a lot of them.

To me they are just another one of wow's scratch off games - and since I am such a gambler i love clicking those boxes. but that's me, I can totally see someone who isn't really a gambler by nature not giving a shit about the 20-30g you normally get from a box.

But on that note looks like at min you have like 4k+ gold right there.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont even do garrison stuff anymore. But my Resto shaman alt has about 25 event boxes sitting in inventory. And on my Druid and Shaman both, all 50 mailbox slots are full of ashran junk from the elites i dont bother looting anymore.

Ashran is pretty much the only thing i do these days. Cap alts because the rest of the xpac is shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Easy money and follower tokens (sellable or usable). I open every last one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Walter- View Post
    Easy money and follower tokens (sellable or usable). I open every last one.
    Wut? You can sell follower tokens?

I use my Garrison Hearthstone to get out of my mine, if you want to talk about laziness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I use my Garrison Hearthstone to get out of my mine, if you want to talk about laziness.
    I did that month ago too, but now I stopped mining. Cba anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrxz View Post
    I did that month ago too, but now I stopped mining. Cba anymore
    Cba is the story of this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrel View Post
    Yeah buddy. I sold a stack of the 615 gear and weapons, cause I jump straight to 630s or 645s now. Made almost 1100 gold between gear and weapon tokens.

10+ Year Old Account
    The tokens sell pretty well indeed. I expect it to get nerfed at some point.
    I open the salvage once a week. Mostly just junk and dust but there was this one weekend where I had 3 epics granting 130k in sales. That makes me keep opening those.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

Deleted
    I also have about 300 unopened boxes. I never got any epics before, why now? Also my bags are so full (let's not talk about my bank) so i can't even open more than ~10 at once.

Also i have like 30 of every 615/630/645 follower tokens, if they just made them BoA...

Quote Originally Posted by Marrel View Post
    By sell, they mean Vendor - pretty sure they're soulbound.

As far as for the Salvage Boxes go, I like to collect at least a stack before opening. More out of laziness I suppose. Before 6.1, I saved most of my boxes for some reason to open after 6.1 dropped, even though it didn't really make a difference in the end. I ended up having like ~500 crates to open. I dragged the icon to a key on my action bar and then made a macro to open them repeatedly. And then I have some pretty nice mail addons to help me go through the Postmaster's stuff when bags get full

I open every single one - I like the free and easy gold, even from the grey items. SellJunk is a good addon to dispense of that in the click of a button. And for the BoE - if it doesn't look like good transmog(using MogIt previews) or something of value at current level, I vendor it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to leave all the Garrison crap like that until the weekend. Don't think I'll be getting Salvage Yards for any more alts though.

Deleted
    I know the feeling. I got a load of the boxes sitting in my inventory. I should open them sometime...

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think I suffered from the same mentality because my alt had almost 40 boxes and I just opened 20 today. I like opening them for the follower enhancements and the other stuff sells for a nice bit o' gold, but I never let them stack up beyond 1 slot because I need space for when I run old dungeons/raids (Pets and music rolls!).
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

If I wanted to do chores, I'd go clean my house, not open virtual boxes and clean inventories in a game. One of the main reasons I quit playing Wow this expansion. It just isn't fun.

I only open them after 2 weeks. I get 2k each two weeks. I sell everything now (except wood epic) I don't even DE any anymore.

I hate players that suck at WoW, But I also hate wanna be elitist who barely down normal raid and said that the game is too easy...... yea show me you mythic achivement before you say its too easy otherwise move along scum, because I heard wildstar need you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have at least close to what you have in that pic. I just don't care to open them