Deleted

Upgrade current PC

Heyo. I'm a complete noob when it comes to hardware. I'm looking into upgrading my parents' existing computer, if possible and viable.

It's a Dell Inspiron 560. I've quickly thrown the DxDiag on my test server: DxDiag.txt. All I want is that it can run some modded Minecraft and D3. Perhaps a few other games too, but nothing fancy. Medium settings are fine. What I'm thinking of is going to 8 GB ram and perhaps throw in a cheap graphic card.

My question: is this possible to upgrade this computer? If yes, is it viable or should I start a fresh build?
    If upgrading is a good idea: could you recommend me the first few upgrades I should be going for? Budget for short term upgrades is around 100 euro. Might be willing to go higher (max 400) for more upgrades.

Edit:
    I found out it has a 300W power supply. That means I should be able to upgrade to any card that doesn't use more than that. Would this GTX 750 Ti be okay? And what processor should I get with that?
    I also think I should get 4x 2 GB memory. Would this fit?

Here's a link to the manual.
    I really have no clue about hardware shizzle. Good thing you guys are here. Thanks for helping.

If you have better ideas for parts, any shops that ship to The Netherlands with reasonable times (no more than a week) are okay with me.
    Last edited by mmoc7be6787211; 2015-03-08 at 06:20 PM.