Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tonberi View Post
    How to do the opener on Hellfire Assault?
    So far Pre cast Incin/Immo, FnB double Conflag and hope to get 1 Incin and 1 Chaos Bolt before everything is dead. Sniping SBs on pull is really hard with how fast everything dies

Hey guy's i've managed to get Craggy Gloves of Grasping but i was wondering if it's worth replacing Toothbreaker Grips for them? Not sure since it has no mastery on them. thanks !

The Archimonde trinket is beyond annoying. God forbid the buff lasts 15s instead of 9.

Deleted
    I'm having the same issue Toastie, it's pretty aids playing with the trinket without any t18 tier bonuses!

Deleted
    Is [Unblinking Gaze of Sethe] any good? Compared to heroic/mythic trinkets from BRF?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberthug32 View Post
    Any Confirmation on this, as well parsing??

Curious to know if it scales with Spell power/ Crit etc.
    it does seem to scale with various procs/buffs, as ive had it hit for 5k in raids and 3k while doing dailies in tanaan jungle, ofc that could just be some kind of weird debuffs that i dont see.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaffyxx View Post
    Is [Unblinking Gaze of Sethe] any good? Compared to heroic/mythic trinkets from BRF?
    I got the normal one and it was doing about 4-5% of my overall damage from just the proc on Fel Lord.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaffyxx View Post
    I too would like to compare this trinket 695 ----> to Mythic DUT (darmacs unstable talisman) --- since yeah, it is gonna do like whatever 5% damage, but u are sacrificing all that haste proc which would amplify your other abilities. So is it better any of you sim experts???? <3

Quote Originally Posted by Darkomi View Post
    Hey guy's i've managed to get Craggy Gloves of Grasping but i was wondering if it's worth replacing Toothbreaker Grips for them? Not sure since it has no mastery on them. thanks !
    Can anyone help? Thanks

Quick question: I'm currently using the heroic tier 17 4 piece but i just got my second tier 18 normal item. Is it worth me losing the old 4p to gain the new 2p or just wait until i have all 4?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkomi View Post
    Can anyone help? Thanks
    Sim it. Hell, use the damn ask mr robot site if you're lazy/dunno what a sim is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glan View Post
    Quick question: I'm currently using the heroic tier 17 4 piece but i just got my second tier 18 normal item. Is it worth me losing the old 4p to gain the new 2p or just wait until i have all 4?
    Next time you ask, tell us your spec as well....

Quote Originally Posted by glan View Post

Destro probably should wait for 4pc. I have noticed better dps with tier 17 4pc than 2pc t18/t17.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberthug32 View Post
    Destro probably should wait for 4pc. I have noticed better dps with tier 17 4pc than 2pc t18/t17.
    For what it's worth, I think it's better to use whichever setup gives you more mastery. I dropped 4pc Mythic from last tier for 2pc T17/2pc T18 Normal and gained a bunch of mastery due to better itemization. I've gotten a bunch of rank 1 and top 10% parses on heroic these first two weeks with it.

Proof: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking.../latest#boss=0
    Last edited by Brusalk; 2015-07-04 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    We in the Destro thread, brah
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    We in the Destro thread, brah
    Minor detail man, minor detail

Sim it. Hell, use the damn ask mr robot site if you're lazy/dunno what a sim is.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay i will and yeah lol. Destro forum??

Ok, guys. I've been digging a lot now and I still can't decide.

I played BE warlock since TBC and now I got bored of this race and I wanted to switch to Undead since it looks much more cool, but I'm concerned about my dps as destro warlock. Help out and help me decide

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Gimme a break, guys, posting at 5 am in the morning and having 3 different threads open doesn't help...

Quote Originally Posted by Tread View Post
    Ok, guys. I've been digging a lot now and I still can't decide.

I played BE warlock since TBC and now I got bored of this race and I wanted to switch to Undead since it looks much more cool, but I'm concerned about my dps as destro warlock. Help out and help me decide
    If you are concerned about your dps because of your racial... you're trolling us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faezer View Post
    I too would like to compare this trinket 695 ----> to Mythic DUT (darmacs unstable talisman) --- since yeah, it is gonna do like whatever 5% damage, but u are sacrificing all that haste proc which would amplify your other abilities. So is it better?<3
    [Unblinking Gaze of Sethe] 695 - anyone?
    Last edited by mmoc341dc06b87; 2015-07-05 at 09:42 AM. Reason: typo

Gimme a break, guys, posting at 5 am in the morning and having 3 different threads open doesn't help...

If you are concerned about your dps because of your racial... you're trolling us.
    That tends to happen when you make a fool of yourself as you're being rude to someone. Just some food for thought.