Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Faezer View Post
    [Unblinking Gaze of Sethe] 695 - anyone?
    chances are its better.

alot better, all the way down to "just barely better" depending on fights, and how good you are. Only way to know for certain is to Sim it. If its better on ST, it will only increase with skill and more adds .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faezer View Post
    [Unblinking Gaze of Sethe] 695 - anyone?
    UGoS can account for up to 8-9% of your total dmg depending on the encounter, DUT proc has never been super awesome for destro beside ember generation/being able to squeeze 1 more F&B CB during add phase so..

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    For what it's worth, I think it's better to use whichever setup gives you more mastery. I dropped 4pc Mythic from last tier for 2pc T17/2pc T18 Normal and gained a bunch of mastery due to better itemization. I've gotten a bunch of rank 1 and top 10% parses on heroic these first two weeks with it.

Proof: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking.../latest#boss=0
    Yah the two tier pieces I have are shoulders and Legs, both a wash for stats. Neither increase Mastery ;-(

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    That tends to happen when you make a fool of yourself as you're being rude to someone. Just some food for thought.
    You're confused when you think i was rude to the guy i asked him his spec. Just some food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by s1one View Post
    UGoS can account for up to 8-9% of your total dmg depending on the encounter, DUT proc has never been super awesome for destro beside ember generation/being able to squeeze 1 more F&B CB during add phase so..
    Yeah. I got an 695 PoF and I think I will replace my Mythic WF DUT with it.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

You're confused when you think i was rude to the guy i asked him his spec. Just some food for thought.
    EDIT: Not worth the time.
    Last edited by Octa; 2015-07-07 at 11:41 AM.

Deleted
    How important is the BRF 4 piece for Charred Remains?

I had some normal tier pieces as my set and Mr Robot told me to switch them out for heroic HFC gear and some normal pieces too.

Should I stay with CR? or move back to DS due to the loss of the 4 piece?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    EDIT: Not worth the time.
    Glad you found out your comments were not worth the time after trying to answer, per your edit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob29 View Post
    How important is the BRF 4 piece for Charred Remains?

I had some normal tier pieces as my set and Mr Robot told me to switch them out for heroic HFC gear and some normal pieces too.

Should I stay with CR? or move back to DS due to the loss of the 4 piece?
    Back on topic though, CR is the way to go. AskMrRobot is extremely unreliable on judging the value of the tier sets, especially since their throughput varies on the way you play. DS is still extremely clunky because of low ember generation and requires much optimal play than CR, where the error margins are lower. Plus, CR gives the much needed on demand AoE some bosses require, while DS AoE seems impossible to be sustained.

Too lazy to skim over comments, has the other trinket been determined yet? I went against a combat rogue who had the blademaster mirror from high council on Archimonde and he was pulling 64kish versus everyone elses 44k, and this was on normal.

Deleted
    Maybe I just suck at CR. I could get on a good boss usually 80~ percentile. with CR in HFC I get 30 or less lmao. Although I did recently figure out I was prepotting too late so I didn't get the double trinket proc..

Now that I have multiple trinket choices I am wondering what to use on each boss. I have PoF normal GSR mythic and Normal FotDS

Hellfire Assault : PoF+ FotDS
    Iron Reaver: GSR+FotDS
    Council : -||-
    Kilrog : -||-
    Kormrok : -||-
    Gorefiend : -||-
    Iskar : PoF +FotDS
    Soc : -||-
    Xhul : -||-
    Tyrant: GSR + FotDS
    ZAKUUN : -||-
    Mannoroth : PoF+ FotDS
    archimonde : -||-

This is what I think would be the most optimal way for maximum DPS on these bosses. What do you guys think?

So with us using CBs so much now with CR/GoSac Dwarf is looking good more and more to me due to the crit damage racial. Anyone of you race change to dwarf? if so how are you liking it?

Just got my 4set, feels like it procs so insanely rarely. Is there a way to track it so i'm not having to do so manually ? As in, I just ran a test on the target dummy, fired off 99 chaos bolts ... and manually counting I had 6 ember-free Chaos Bolts.

Of course I could have missed some, but I didn't miss half, which is about what it should have been if things had averaged out properly. Of course it's a very small sample size, but ...
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Just got my 4set, feels like it procs so insanely rarely. Is there a way to track it so i'm not having to do so manually ? As in, I just ran a test on the target dummy, fired off 99 chaos bolts ... and manually counting I had 6 ember-free Chaos Bolts.

Of course I could have missed some, but I didn't miss half, which is about what it should have been if things had averaged out properly. Of course it's a very small sample size, but ...
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post34765404

Think this might be what you're looking for.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post34765404

Think this might be what you're looking for.
    Cool, thanks. I don't actually use WeakAuras but I might look into it.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Only thing weak aura works great, but i'm getting spammed in my chat log with

CombatLog SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS 18 8 false
    UnitPower 11 11
    UnitPower 14 14
    UnitPower 17 17
    CombatLog SPELL_CAST_START 17 17
    UnitPower 21 21
    CombatLog SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS 21 21 true
    CombatLog SPELL_CAST_START 21 21
    Noiche has gone offline.
    CombatLog SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS 21 11 false
    CombatLog SPELL_CAST_START 11 11
    CombatLog SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS 11 1 false
    UnitPower 4 4
    UnitPower 7 7

Any way on disabling that

They'll change your life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberthug32 View Post

UnitPower 11 11
    UnitPower 14 14
    UnitPower 17 17
    UnitPower 21 21
    Noiche has gone offline.
    UnitPower 4 4
    UnitPower 7 7

Aura might not be 100% functional, I didn't actually test it myself just noticed it earlier in another thread posted by Brusalk. If it is his aura that is giving you complications you might wanna post in that thread and see if he's got a similar issue/knows what is causing it.

Will do, I have noticed myself the 4pc doesn't proc as often as I expected. Sometimes you can get great RNG and have like 3 procs in a row, or then go a few minutes with nothing.

Also I have noticed the big dps increase is when you have 4pc and the class trinket.

Will do, I have noticed myself the 4pc doesn't proc as often as I expected. Sometimes you can get great RNG and have like 3 procs in a row, or then go a few minutes with nothing.

Also I have noticed the big dps increase is when you have 4pc and the class trinket.
    Highest I have seen so far is 6 Chaos Bolts. Pretty cool haha

UnitPower 11 11
    UnitPower 14 14
    UnitPower 17 17
    UnitPower 21 21
    Noiche has gone offline.
    UnitPower 4 4
    UnitPower 7 7

I fixed it in the other thread, but for posterity's sake, here's the 4set weak aura. It pops up a small icon and tells you the number of emberbits you have as text, and plays a short sound to let you know it procced.

Code:
    du00laGiqPlHqGrHuYPqImlLWTqk1UePQHPe1XqWYuI0ZqcMgj01OuzBuQ6BirnoLKZHqO5jsL6EIK9Hq0bvk1cvs9qLIjscUiOAJiu9resNuKYkr0lfPIzsIUPsj7ue(jsYqbflfapvYuLYvrk2QivYxvQmxKq7f6VK0GrDyPAXa0JbAYu4YuTzkLpdOrJK60kSAec61IOzlQBtr7wr)MudNswoHNt00fUoiBxPQVJqz8krCEKQ9RAKa2WQJnmWsI1stpH0VC6xgltSmWYaByjCGd9Sr3YXcOqdzHL0Z2GrpMbwRPQ1OAlLWjEdlFjw9PHBGRXAcz2edGaDHetqaRHbwk4YqO31fznyYgHvkwEquHgYcRSUBGnSGKUkyUlLyfcihlHo7ydltOCmWggyGLXWMTbiuoOJnSmHYXaByGbwrp7ZaByzcLJb2WadSeDqhByzcLJb2WadSaZDPeByjhtGzhRDBdGsQ2KoyGbgybInmbbSHLXqAL70B(scSs47DXzfgsRCNUelHdCONn6wowHVKaRXCeQGAtRShUbMGawHyaeOlWgwbDlhlqizOnXcesgAtvQhgowXW0nWY37ZqIfnjsRPcdv7Gdaw(EFgyTH6ECElxk7aDSaHKH2unOB5y579zGfiKm0MyzdAcgd9KwQlodnhXIZbDlNsN885ZNh2odnhX5uPodRvUt3fWEUpnoh0T8ZPsDg210aqI0squv4BTgoafSNdQ95jpF(85ZNpFoRb75ZwNtDMM5iGrtmxqlyTYD6Ua2fNlyGRuPkmuTdoaQRPbGePLGOQW3AnCaQfNdbKtPtE(85ZNpF(ScUme6DDrwdMSryLILhB0Ma2dLAGnrhmPlGBcOlKNtDwbxgc9UUiRbt2iSsXYJnAta7HsnWMOdM0fWnb0fYZAXzRtE(85ZNpF(8W2zRZe5zfCzi076ISgmzJWkflp2OnbShk1aBIoysxa3eqxiphu7ZZ0M2NhaNAHF2stmxCoRLsxM(ZunZ0pN1s55H8SnH28m0CeNT0eZfNHSm6HFMiesgNb0TPf(zWUmolHabDP8SV3NXjpF(85ZNpF(85ZNvWLHqVRlYAWKncRuS8yJ2eWEOudSj6GjDbCtaDH8CQZwN885ZNpF(8zFACYZNpF2NgN0NgN8KN8KN8KN8KN8KN8KN8KN8KN8KN8KN8KN8KN8KNeliPRcnhbUglOPV3NbwDOqJbw0PYMnPhiXPT9u2o7OaLTBfHvuMc2zpbkJ2OTDlJfXggb1iXT3(v2T8sTJclDfb7xreTFz0gTv0ESMqMnXaiqxiXeeWIAFaK6ajU9u2o7OaLTBfHvuMc2zpb7rB0wrIiwddSuWLHqVRlYAWKncRuS8GM5iGrtmx0eDWKUaRSUBGnSGKUA237zCnwrp7ZaByzcLJb2WadSKwoi2WsoMaZoMGcyGfyUlLydl5ycm7yTBBaus1M0bdSGKUkyUlL4ASeDqhByzcLJb2WadSY(EpRQTCrp0cSiYuybjDvPLdIRXYyyZ2aekh0XgwMq5yGnmWaRSV3Zyry5LXsOZo2WYekhdSHbgyGbMyPydlqizOnB(scSSbnbJHEslkDw4bKyEMM5iGrtmxqlyTYD6Ua2fNlyGRuPkmuTdoaQRPbGePLGOQW3AnCaQfNdbKtPZ(04KN8KN8KN8KN8KN8KybcjdTzZxsqJLrpCS89(mWkedGaDb2WkOB5ybcjdTjwGqYqBQs9WWXkgMUbwgqIEm0tSiGLV3NbwB0Ma2JZk1aXY37ZqI1gQ2A92nvLuruv4Pl4jAQ0KG4PPSbha4kGfiKm0MyzdAcgd9KwQluxe0T8fQlKaHggluxOUqDH6c1fQluxiT8CEyqPtE(85ZdBNLaHggNtL6mnZrquAstbAbRvUt3fWsPZ9PXzPLNZdJZPsDMab7xz3QZb1(8KNpF(85ZNpN1G98zRZPotZCeWOjMlOfSw5oDxa7IZfmWvQufgQ2bha110aqI0squv4BTgoa1IZHaYP0jpF(85ZNpFEy7Cq3YpNk1zylyGRuP6MTRMA12gGgSNdQ95jpF(85ZNpF(85ZNvWLHqVRlYAWKncRuS8yJ2eWEOudSj6GjDbCtaDH8CQZwN885ZNpF(8zpl9HTZbDl)CQuNHTGbUsLQB2UAQfnB2aVkyphu7ZtE(85ZNpF(85ZNpN1G98zHhNtDwbxgc9UUiRbt2iSsXYJnAta7HsnWMOdM0fWnb0fYZP7uNTo55ZNpF(85ZNpF(ScUme6DDrwdMSryLILhB0Ma2dLAGnrhmPlGBcOlKNtD26KNpF(85ZNpF(85ZcpGeZZcpo55ZNpF(85Z(04KNpF(SpnoPpnWcA679zGvmmDdSaHKH2unOB5y579zGbwzD3aBybjD1SV3Z4ASIE2Nb2WYekhdSHbgyjTCqSHLCmbMDmbfWalWCxkXgwYXey2XA32aOKQnPdgybjDvWCxkX1yj6Go2WYekhdSHbgyL99EwvB5IEOfyrKPWcs6QslhexJLXWMTbiuoOJnSmHYXaByGbwzFVNXIWYlJLqNDSHLjuogyddmWalJH0k3PxrhmPelIaqSeoWHE2OB5yna1tSgZrOcQnTYE4gyccynHmBIbqGUqIjiG1WalfCzi076ISgmzJWkflp2OnbShk1aBIoysxGvhmg6PeByjJUiWgwsn00qfK6(C6zS2QldxGLudnnWkTz4cBDqNIBByq1usXDEp52qIUKIB5gJofln00qsXI6UWcgOji1PxdeiwgAvPgAAGRXadSmgsRCNEAG6jwPndxyRd6umnq9usXYYZzvIpeUkX9mm0fAaZDzGLm6GjLWOhZaRnWt0GdagyG1Embbfxkbmqe