Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atroxe View Post
    Competition was much closer when they both were using the new warlock tricks.
    https://gyazo.com/b00081ac31e83e1e0b147c4fc39fa46c
    If the whole trick is PoF/UVLS relation oversight, then what prevents other classes/specs from abusing it?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    If the whole trick is PoF/UVLS relation oversight, then what prevents other classes/specs from abusing it?
    We'll go in to more detail once we release our video commentary. However, it doesn't seem to be interacting in the same manner with other classes, at least as far as our findings have indicated thus far.

WTB Actual Proof: Find it a tad hard to believe, obviously.

Not to mention the same avatars/style of talking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post

twitch - tv
    atroxedqx/v/13060430

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post

Well I certainly hope it's not some sick joke, it does make sense at least for mobility and such. Glyph of Havoc is suspicious though.

Alright everyone. Stop with the nonsense posts and trolling. I've handed out a few infractions already and don't want to have to take out the hammer.

If this continues though there will be some hammering to do.

Well I certainly hope it's not some sick joke, it does make sense at least for mobility and such. Glyph of Havoc is suspicious though.
    Furty just said in his stream that this was all B.S.
    Last edited by Jaman; 2015-08-29 at 08:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaman View Post
    Furty just said in his stream that this was all B.S. He seemed a little annoyed by the whole thing.
    I really expected more of such people, what a disappointment.

What the heck is up with the trolls in this thread? I just came back to WoW and was looking to join the competitive raid scene (our guild is pushing 1/13M so we're looking pretty serious) and I seriously cannot believe that anyone would do this. Do these top end guilds not have any respect for the playerbase? I spec'd demo and farmed for UVLS (even did LFR Lei Shen to try to get the trinket) but I was baffled that such prestigious guilds would stoop to a new low. Me and the others that were tricked will seriously need to re-evaluate each posts and take each post content with a grain assault, because its hard to to tell who is trolling and who isn't. I hope the forum moderators don't turn a blonde eye to such trolls and hand out proper punishments, because I've taken these tips for granite.

Thanks alot.

Hope the forum moderators don't turn a blonde [lolz] eye to such trolls and hand out proper punishments
    Totally agree.. mods should put them in custody.

TBH I was fooled by KJC + DS talents because they kinda make sense, but Atroxe stating that secondary stats > primary stats in addition to using glyph of havoc kinda gave it away.. nice try tho :d

Quote Originally Posted by toothreaper View Post
    Totally agree.. mods should put them in custody.

TBH I was fooled by KJC + DS talents because they kinda make sense, but Atroxe stating that secondary stats > primary stats in addition to using glyph of havoc kinda gave it away.. nice try tho :d
    My account was taken over by spooky skeletons. Ignore anything and everything that was said this morning.
    Shadow | Warlock | Druid
    <Encore>
    Twitter | YouTube | Twitch
    Streaming and recording all Legion progress, Shadow / Warlock PoV

What the hell, so was this statement troll or not?

Quote Originally Posted by tonberi View Post
    What the hell, so was this statement troll or not?
    Um, I think you're trying to troll now, it's pretty obvious what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Valq View Post
    Um, I think you're trying to troll now, it's pretty obvious what it is.
    So why are those posts still there? And atroxe/Zevoa had some tweets about it too. I mean if they are trolls and the mods know it why not just remove those posts? Or at least make a Note about it on the post.
    Last edited by tonberi; 2015-08-30 at 11:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tonberi View Post
    So why are those posts still there? And atroxe/Zevoa had some tweets about it too. I mean if they are trolls and the mods know it why not just remove those posts?
    This is actually a good suggestion, people might get confused and waste a lot of time and effort gearing and testing just because of reading that troll bullshit spam.

I suggest that the mods write [Troll Post] in red color in the end of the posts instead of removing them.. they are kinda fun to read xD

Great Thread, and thank you ever so very much for all the work you have done on it. I do have one request though. In this day and age, everything is being shortened down to simple letters (abbreviations), which is great and all, but there are some that are hard to follow if you are not familiar with them. I am not trying to be stupid here, but find the term DPET confusing. Despite efforts to get an explanation online, nothing is coming up, except DPET. What is DPET? Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Vyncent View Post
    Great Thread, and thank you ever so very much for all the work you have done on it. I do have one request though. In this day and age, everything is being shortened down to simple letters (abbreviations), which is great and all, but there are some that are hard to follow if you are not familiar with them. I am not trying to be stupid here, but find the term DPET confusing. Despite efforts to get an explanation online, nothing is coming up, except DPET. What is DPET? Please!
    damage per execute time
    Shadow | Warlock | Druid
    <Encore>
    Twitter | YouTube | Twitch
    Streaming and recording all Legion progress, Shadow / Warlock PoV

I really expected more of such people, what a disappointment.
    You expected more? Why? See posts history :P
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Atroxe and Zevoa have just discredited themselves immensely. I don't care about their feats in game, no1 logs and whatever they do in general. You don't play such "pranks" in a forum who looks up to the most successful Warlock members for advice. At least try to redeem yourselves by deleting your own posts.