Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    *Looks at avatar*

Obvious Dark Legacy fanboy is a cynic.
    Certainly an indicator of shit taste.

Killing off Thrall is a lame idea, especially if it's so he can save Grom so he can become the orc racial leader (ayy lmao)

lol knew it i was like i bet OP says thrall dying, how original, welcome to ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    This expansion is not a pointless nor will it be if Thrall still survives and Grom dies; it's setting up the full on Burning Legion expansion that Blizzard has been heavily foreshadowing for several years now.

Let's just wait and see what happens at the end before talking about how nothing IMPORTANT happened.
    That right there is the problem though. It's setting up the next expansion, not focusing on the current one. Why should I play now, with little to no interesting things going on that effect right now? Sure, I'll have the story for the next expansion, but that doesn't mean I have anything to do right now that's fun, interesting, or exciting. I paid for WoD, not "Here's some filler for the next expansion, but we're going to charge you more than usual and call this expansion, when really it's just a short, and yes I repeat short, story of how we're jumping the shark to get to the Burning Legion expansion."

WoD can't be redeemed for me, and WoW itself has even less of a chance for me if the next expansion is Burning Legion. They've been all but painting signs saying it is since almost two Blizzcon's ago, and frankly, that's boring to me. I want something new, exciting, and unexpected, not "Yeah, this is coming so be excited!" because there's nothing that makes me less excited then drawn out hype.