Looking for a high parsing mythic rogue

Looking to chat with a rogue thats rolling sub ms combat OS and parsing high. My bt is sean#12120. In need of some help. 5/10 mythic currently and don't feel as if im playing up to full potential.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey buddy! Post some of your logs, im sure theres some sub/combat rogues in here that can go over some things in those regards

I apparently havent posted enough to link my logs

- - - Updated - - -

maybe with a few more posts

You need 5 posts to post links, but if you just posted your in game name here, someone else could go look up your logs and link them.

You could also just remove the elements of the link that make it a link, like the dots

warcraftlogs.com/reports/ GMDRaVywg2WdCA6Q#fight=40&type=damage-done

- - - Updated - - -

looking for small tweaks for sub that could help push my dps if im missing anything, also for combat a field strip would be great, i need to just start over with that

I had a look over your oregorger kill from the linked log, as thats the fight I'm most familiar with. Here are the things that stuck out for me from the log. Some of them might be pretty minor stuff but in the end every minor adjustment makes a difference.

First off, you can drop that first hemo from your opener. Just wait for a 5th cp to use Shadow Reflection + Rupture

In each shadow dance you want to aim for 6-7 ambushes without capping cp. Most of your dances only have 5. As a reference, the opener I use in my first shadow dance goes like this: Ambush -> Ambush -> Eviscerate -> Ambush -> Ambush -> Rupture -> Ambush -> wait 4th cp -> Slice and Dice -> Premed -> Ambush.

For a 6:30 minute fight you should be able to use shadow dance 7 times and shadow reflection 4 times. You only used dance 5 times and shadow reflection 3 times. Obviously oregorger isn't the most friendly fight for cd use during box phase, but there are ways around it. What I like to do when shadow reflection/dance are off cd during phase 2 is use shadow reflection on oregorger when hes rolling around, then use shadow dance when you're dpsing two boxes close together to get the most out of your dance. Often I just run slightly ahead of my melee group (as long as I know they'll kill boxes fast enough without me) and just get started on some of the later boxes.

You could consider just dropping hemo completely from use. Its added complexity that adds very little dps.

Thanks for the reply, let me ask you something, not sure if youre doing mythic beastlord/flamebinder but what kind of aoe rotation do you use? Noxes guide says for anything past 3 targets stop applying rupture and use CT. I've seen some rogues parses around 48k as sub for beastlord, to me thats crazy i run with 2 warlocks and a boomkin that are always top 90%+

Deleted
    Hello KiwifruitOCE, and thanks for sharing your idea about oregorger, as long im pulling nice % on combat bosses but pretty shitty on sub can you check my grull performance so i know where i have space for improve?
    Would be really helpful!
    You can find me as Youmakeme Drakthul EU

Deleted
    I looked at the Beastmaster Darmac kill.
    You're looking at it the wrong way if you're trying to rank on Darmac as sub.
    Why? Boss and beasts are priority, and if you want to rank highly, you have to focus hard on Pack Beast AoE, and perhaps even ask some people not to touch the beasts.

I'm just being asked to bring up my parses

Quote Originally Posted by seanismetwo View Post
    Thanks for the reply, let me ask you something, not sure if youre doing mythic beastlord/flamebinder but what kind of aoe rotation do you use? Noxes guide says for anything past 3 targets stop applying rupture and use CT. I've seen some rogues parses around 48k as sub for beastlord, to me thats crazy i run with 2 warlocks and a boomkin that are always top 90%+
    Generally I only play sub in cleave fights when my raid needs more single target damage on priority targets (think Primal Elementalist). So in aoe situations I would just be using FoK to generate combo points and using eviscerate on the priority target.

For AoE though, I like to rupture up to 4 targets and then spam CT with the rest of my combo points. I've read in the simcraft thread that you can rupture up to 7 targets before ct spamming, but that many targets becomes unmanageable pretty quickly. Remember to always apply CT before you start spreading ruptures around, as CT will proc sanguinary veins on all targets. CT spam beats out eviscerate at 3 targets.

I suggest doing some more research on the aoe rotation. I can't say I'm an expert at that side of sub as I play combat for aoe fights. Whether or not its still a dps gain to spread around ruptures, I'm not 100% sure. Some folks over at the ravenholdt irc might be able to give you some advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Youmakeme View Post
    Hello KiwifruitOCE, and thanks for sharing your idea about oregorger, as long im pulling nice % on combat bosses but pretty shitty on sub can you check my grull performance so i know where i have space for improve?
    Would be really helpful!
    You can find me as Youmakeme Drakthul EU

Probably better to make your own thread if you're looking for personal help.
    Last edited by KiwifruitOCE; 2015-03-09 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seanismetwo View Post
    I'm just being asked to bring up my parses
    Did they say which bosses or just in general?

Single target, I can't find anything wrong aside from your rupture uptime on gruul (94% could be higher, but it's not bad by any means).

Beastlord, are you asked to go sub? Combat would pad the numbers more. If that's what they want, maybe you should give them that.

4 piece will really help your combat parses. It procs a lot and really reduces your cd timers.

just in general, im assuming my its my combat logs because im close to 90+ on every fight i play on sub, besides beastlord because i focus more on ST than padding since our raid group pads out the ass. I am horrible with combat

- - - Updated - - -

actually he talked to me about my logs being in the 80th percentile, going back and looking at warcraftlogs it does include my combat, i just have to field strip that and start over. i do appreciate all the help i was given, hopefully it bumps me up to that 95!