Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    How would he do that?
    I think its extremely likely we're going to get back to Tanaan only to be like, "Oh shit, the portal is back up/almost up!"

Of course, Khadgar and others have also opened portals to Azeroth as well. I don't think it'd be hard for them to logic Gul'dan slipped through one and got to Azeroth.

Orcs didn't turn green from drinking the blood of Mannoroth, it was from exposure to the fel magics used by the orcish warlocks, which is why orcs in the AU are still green and why orcs that didn't drink the blood were also green.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Given the cinematic, it also seems that Grom knew Garrosh was his son.
    he realizes it during the cinematic, not before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I think its extremely likely we're going to get back to Tanaan only to be like, "Oh shit, the portal is back up/almost up!"

Of course, Khadgar and others have also opened portals to Azeroth as well. I don't think it'd be hard for them to logic Gul'dan slipped through one and got to Azeroth.
    It would be really cheesey if they did...but this is Blizzard...

Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    It would be really cheesey if they did...but this is Blizzard...
    not really, gul'dan is one of the biggest villains in the warcraft universe, seemed pretty obvious to me they are gonna leverage him past this expansion.

just another pointless "reference" like in MK 2011 when you fight Shen Tsung and Quan Chi, Shang Tsung goes "this will be a deadly alliance". It's like when they say the name of the movie in the movie.
    "I think one of the problems that Lucas Blizzard has now, in the Lucas Film Blizzard empire, is the fact that he doesn’t they don't have more people around him them who really challenge him them."