Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    your mages, warlocks and rogues must be pure shit if they are losing to a hunter

(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ) (ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ) (ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/ranking/e...k-foundry/dps/

Say what now?
    Do you even mythic bro?
    These worlds first raiders must be terrible then right?
    Last edited by Sickjen; 2015-03-13 at 08:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable View Post
    (ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ) (ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ) (ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)(ಠ_ಠ)

Say what now?
    Do you even mythic bro?
    8 hunters, 7 on gruul
    22 mages
    14 warlocks
    4 rogues

let me guess youre a rogue? Typical.

not to mention top guilds havnt even been uploading logs because theyve been double lusting for the past month

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    your mages, warlocks and rogues must be pure shit if they are losing to a hunter
    dude what??

edit: double checked to confirm that this is, in fact, the PvP forum

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable View Post

Say what now?
    Do you even mythic bro?
    The vast majority of competitive raiders swapped to WarcraftLogs during T16. In addition, most of the ones that are super competitive hide their logs. Who exactly in this list is a "world first raider"?

I'm not denying that Hunters are in a good state for Mythic raiding with at least one of their specializations, but it's certainly not as one sided as WoL makes it seem.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/7

Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    There's no point saying he's wrong. I know I re-rolled a Hunter just to pvp with. I'm about to do 2's double Hunter arena (low mmr) with a buddy who also re-rolled. We've shelved our Warlock / Ret Paladin because Hunters are very, very versatile and strong.
    being a 10 year WoW player I'm pretty sure hunters have always been this way since wrath. They may have had a season or two where they weren't THE MOST MEGA OP THING EVER. but they've always been incredibly stupid. It's just now they're SO STUPID you can do shit like this and get away with it, or even things like triple MM hunter teams at the end of mop in 3s

TLDR of entire thread. hunter mains whining cause their class has been OP as shit for 10 years, don't want it nerfed. Everyone else who is actually sane wants it nerfed to the ground, myself included ;p.
    Last edited by rasako; 2015-03-13 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Seriously? You need to counter an ability purely designed for evasion? They can't even attack HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU FUCKING WANT?
    And posts like this this why the game keeps being dumbed down even further every patch people.

Guess what, most defensive have (or used to have!) counters. Disarm preventing shieldwall, stunning in the back of a Rogue during evasion, mass dispelling Divine Shield and Ice block. Normal dispelling Blessing of protection. Disarming/stunning deterrence and so on and on. Your defensives aren't supposed to make you have godmode enabled. At least not originally.

Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    And posts like this this why the game keeps being dumbed down even further every patch people.

Guess what, most defensive have (or used to have!) counters. Disarm preventing shieldwall, stunning in the back of a Rogue during evasion, mass dispelling Divine Shield and Ice block. Normal dispelling Blessing of protection. Disarming/stunning deterrence and so on and on. Your defensives aren't supposed to make you have godmode enabled. At least not originally.
    Disarm doesn't exist anymore. DoTs still bypass Deterrence's imunity. Indeed, DoTs are a hunter's main weakness.

Also, most of your examples allow the user to attack. Deterrence doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    DoTs still bypass Deterrence's imunity. Indeed, DoTs are a hunter's main weakness.
    If the hunter is using deterrence with DoTs up on them while they are low enough for it to be a danger then they fail hard. That is the kind of tactic you see bg hero hunters do. You do not save deterrence for when you are low health vs DoT classes :|

But there is no specific scenario here, are we talking 1v1 or a team fight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    Your defensives aren't supposed to make you have godmode enabled. At least not originally.
    "Deterrence is wrong, because priest cannot dispel it even with glyph, while he can dispel mage and paladin."

"Cloak of shadows isn't godmode, it is perfectly balanced to complement the rogue's toolkit, while deterrence is wrong because I feel that way."

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    If the hunter is using deterrence with DoTs up on them while they are low enough for it to be a danger then they fail hard. That is the kind of tactic you see bg hero hunters do. You do not save deterrence for when you are low health vs DoT classes :|

But there is no specific scenario here, are we talking 1v1 or a team fight?
    Look at what I'm replying to and you'll understand things...

If Divine Shield is ok because a priest or warrior with a glyph can break it, then Deterrence is ok because DoTs can bypass it. Just context. Also Deterrence forbids you to attack and doesn't remove debuffs.

Just a comparition to show how weak the original argument was.

Edit: Fixed the horrible typos. Typing on a cellphone while in a hurry never ends well.
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2015-03-14 at 05:32 PM.

Isn't a big part of hunter PvP 'power' its ability to Purge? So the increase in Tranq Shot cost is a direct PvP nurf and a huge one? Combined that with the cornered beast change -which is not that big of a deal to be honest because it increase the time a BM will kill you by 0.01 sec- and hunters just got a huge nurf bat hit?

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Look at what I'm replying to and you'll yndertand things...

If Divine Shield is ok becausa a priest or warrior with a glyph can break it, then Deterrence is ok because DoTs can bypass it. Just context. Also Deterrence foebids you to attack and doesn't remove debuffs.

Just a comparition to show how eak the original argument was.
    Agreed yeah some people are just exaggerating things. 2 charges might be over the top though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Isn't a big part of hunter PvP 'power' its ability to Purge? So the increase in Tranq Shot cost is a direct PvP nurf and a huge one? Combined that with the cornered beast change -which is not that big of a deal to be honest because it increase the time a BM will kill you by 0.01 sec- and hunters just got a huge nurf bat hit?
    Tbh dispel was only given to hunters so tranq shot did have a decent pvp usage, I gotta admit it is pretty OP when used right. But as another poster in this thread said I'd rather the current tranq shot glyph to be the base tranq shot and have the tranq glyph to remove cd and add a 20focus cost to it.