Deleted

Aaaand I'm done with WoW

This thread is meant for the devs, who at least claim to watch this forum, and anyone else who needs to be warned.

Vanilla player here. Played all expansions and none of them ever seemed so bad as this one. These are the main issues.

1. Extreme lack of content. Nothing to do outside raid hours and/or arena/bg hours (if that's your thing). There are no reps to be farmed. There are no dailies to do. Even farming hcs gives absolutely nothing and you don't even need to grind them for gear, as gear is now in the AH as crafted and boe epics, some of which are really cheap, like as low as 500g for the engineering items, not to mention you can queue Ashran and get a full set of blues in like 2 or 3 hours, and ofc LFR.

2. Professions? Destroyed. Professions no longer have perks that are only available to the person who has the actual profession. For example, Engineering. The only ever reason to pick it up was because of the toys and gadgets that were only available to the engineer. Nope. In WoD those are common items and can be traded, also they are worth nothing so you can't even make gold with them.

3. PVP balance. Now I'm not the best of pvp players but apparently if you don't play a dk, feral druid or hunter, you're pretty much screwed as these classes are insanely OP and there are tons of people playing them, especially hunters, which means you are going to be abused over and over by one or more of these. I just want Ghostcrawler back at this point as Holinka is fucking useless.
    You got classes that are, literally, useless in pvp. Talking about dps shamans and dps monks. And what's more astonishing is that Holinka has no idea this issue exists, and doesn't tweak these guys at all. Oh wait, he tweaked some pvelol numbers.
    Almost all of the big pvp names have quit wow by now, last to bail was Thyraz. You only have people who make a living out of streaming wow like Swifty and Bajheera, right now, who can't leave as it's their job.

4. Ashran. A total joke, which is no surprise considering it's Holinka's "baby" - the person responsible for the shittiest pvp balance since vanilla. From having huge queues and people avoiding pvp, it now has 2 min queues and one or the other faction deathballing events and overruning the opponents wherever they try to completely events as well. It's so retarded that if your faction doesn't faceroll events, you can just exit this...joke of a pvp environment and requeue in the hopes of entering another instance of it where your faction may be the one owning the events. Blizzard should just cut their losses and close down this shit.

I'm sure this thread will now be swarmed with white knights who are as clueless as Holinka, and MoP babies for whom the game is still new and they still have pet battles and achievements to accomplish (content, bros), but eventually everyone will reach the same conclusion we vets have reached. So to all these guys I can only say one thing: Enjoy your World of Garrisoncraft while you still feel like this is content.

Now troll away.
    Last edited by mmoc9121972991; 2015-03-07 at 05:30 PM.

It's not that bad. The raids are really well done. But I get where you are coming from

I'm having a lot of fun, I enjoy the raids a ton (thanks mostly to my stable guild that I love, and group of friends as well) and am raiding on multiple toons, but I agree that Blizzard definitely underestimated the importance of having to run 5 mans after you get the gear out of them, and non-mandatory daily "grinds". Raiding wise this xpac is off to a great start, but other than that.. meh.

I actually don't mind garrisons in the slightest, but question if they are good substitutes for actual content. Again, raiding is great, but this xpac has perhaps had the least to do outside of raids than any other xpac.
    Last edited by Notdev; 2015-03-07 at 05:36 PM.

Aaaand I'm still waiting to see why the rest of us should care. If you're done with it, then be done. What response are you expecting, exactly? Nothing we can do about the state of the game.

I'm also pretty bored now.. I only tend to logg in do to Garrison dailys and raid when it's time for it.

Anyone recommend a good mmo?

10+ Year Old Account
    See you in 6.2
    60 Priest - Sinfel https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...eldorei/sinfel
    60 Mage - Redrayn https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ldorei/redrayn

I used to have a cool signature, but now its limited it 6 lines and that has my boobs all twisted with anger!

Why do people make these threads? If you quit, just cancel it, say why you didnt like it on the link where blizzard literally ask you why you're cancelling your sub and move on with your life. Good lukc with it
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    I'm also pretty bored now.. I only tend to logg in do to Garrison dailys and raid when it's time for it.

While WoW is on the market, there will never be another good mmo that lasts. WoW holds on to too many players for a game to become successful without taking players from Blizzard, and we've seen what Blizzard does when that's a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Barky View Post
    Why do people make these threads? If you quit, just cancel it, say why you didnt like it on the link where blizzard literally ask you why you're cancelling your sub and move on with your life. Good lukc with it
    Because morons need to feel justified for their ranting and raving.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post

IF you have a decent pc, i highly recommend Terra, best mmo after wow in my opinion, dunno how they went F2p

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviditas View Post
    See you in 6.2
    Why? Is that going to add content and nerf the shit out of dks, ferals and hunters in order to make pvp enjoyable for all, not just for these guys? I doubt that, I bet only things that will change is some more pve numbers and a new raid. No, thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel the same way OP. Which is why I unsubbed instead of making a thread explaining why...mainly becauae it's obvious why myself and many others have quit. Your post is the exact same as the other..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    Because morons need to feel justified for their ranting and raving.
    Wow, aggressive white knight, aren't you?

/wave

This really is about the least efficient method out there for contacting blizzard's customer support. Might I suggest carrier pigeon next time?

7+ Year Old Account
    I smell a bait thread.

Deleted
    Sigh, yeah, you quit, we get it.

Here's a thing - when you actually quit and close your account you are asked why - that's the correct place to leave feedback - it is what Blizzard monitors and it's also what they base their future decisions on.

Posting it here will just force the mods to close the thread as "I quit"-posts are not constructive.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    People make these "I quit" threads because they hope their voice will be heard and the game will eventually change based on their criticism. I am personally enjoying WoD, but I don't agree with white knights viciously attacking these kinds of threads, just because he quits doesn't mean he has to be silent about it. You're just attacking him because you don't want to hear a dissenting opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I dunno View Post
    White knight or not, doesn't change the fact that he's right.

Quote Originally Posted by I dunno View Post
    "HI. I'm quitting a video game and must tell the entire wowverse because I'm that important!"

Get over yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but "I Quit" threads aren't allowed here. There is little point to letting everyone know you quit playing.