We are currently HM N6/7,H6/7,BRF N3/10, we are looking for one healer pref priest, monk, or pally, aswell as a handfull of dps with an ilvl of 650min. We are more then willing to do Heroic HM to help gear u up, all we ask is that you follow raid mechanics/raid awareness and the proper addons; *DBM, Healbot/Grid,Vuhdo(which ever is comfortable for you), recount and TellMeWhen(this addon helps so much with dps/tanking/Heal) Our raid Times are Tues/Thurs 5pm-7:30pm server time. Midnight Crusaders was established on 1/9/2009 and has a very passionate, motivated and driven guild leader and officers, we ask that those who do want to join be mature and understand that we are not a hardcore guild but if we get the right amount of people we will do a full mythic clear. If you are interested please send me an in game letter through the mail system but i will also check replies/msg here.
I can speak for myself that i will continue to play Wow until the very last expansion and will show passion, motivation and drive to help our guild carry on till the very end. If you wont to test us out we are going to raid thisTuesday 3/10/15 and Thursday 3/12/15 my BattleTag is Slithis#1432
I can speak for myself that i will continue to play Wow until the very last expansion and will show passion, motivation and drive to help our guild carry on till the very end.