Mythic Kro'mog Help!!

So I am currently working on this boss but having issues with the pillars that come up and trying to find a way to handle them that is consistent.

Do you have everyone blow up the first one that spawns? Then do you send melee to the 2nd one that spawns while the range are moving to the 3rd one?

I am about 30 pulls in on this boss and we normally wipe to these pillars or we make it through them and wipe to the second set.

The way we have it set up now is just assigning people to a specific pillars while making sure each pillar has at least two execute classes and spread the burst dps classes around a bit. I think there is a better way but have been unable to come up with anything.

Any input would be appreciated.

Deleted
    hey m8

our tactic is that as soon as the second pillar spawn all melees move to the second, all ranged to the 3. - 1 tank and 1 warrior (sometimes only the tank) stick to the first too finish it off.

we also did not managed to kill him actually just got him down to 1x%

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    First pillar everybody goes on, second pillar is normally for melee and third one is for range. Only time that changes is when the first and second pillar spawn on opposite sides of the room of one another, in which case range get that one and melee will get the third one (the middle one). People change as soon as a new pillar comes up, the first one is usually gets low enough with dots and burst that our monk uses touch for death on it.

All about allocating DPS and honestly, saving CDs. Mileage may vary, but it's not recommended to use 2-3 minute CDs on anything but the first and second pillar phases. We use pots for the second one and it's pretty easy. Usually the boss is low enough that we can ignore the third pillar phase or only kill 1-2 before finishing the boss off, so you really don't need to save CDs for the third one.

Encounter isn't bad but it's pretty pass/fail, as most things will cause deaths if you mess up. DPS being dead prior to runes isn't awful, although it can set you back, DPS being dead prior to pillars is likely going to cause a wipe.