Do people still play Titanfall?

Origin is selling the Titanfall digital download for $10. Do people still play it on PC? Don't wanna spend money for a presumably shitty 2-3 hr campaign. Or wait for 10 min matchmaking.

I would if the damn thing would install, can't even try the DLCs I paid for initially.

There will be a few people playing it, but only if you value a 10 hour novelty for 10 bucks...

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    There will be a few people playing it, but only if you value a 10 hour novelty for 10 bucks...
    Apparently they have a free trial so I'm just gonna try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post
    Don't wanna spend money for a presumably shitty 2-3 hr campaign.
    The 'campaign' was online matches with a tiny little bit of story in them. If there aren't people playing online, you won't even be able to get through the 'campaign'.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

The campaign is unnecessary, as it is multiplayer as well. Multiplayer is the meat of the game. The game doesn't seem to be very popular, but there are still people playing it. It is a fun multiplayer experience, just expect to find most players in Attrition.

10+ Year Old Account
    So there is not even a bot/ai option? blah, pass then.

Deleted
    Unless your wanting to play Attrition, no.

I picked it up when it was on sale for £15 after playing through the 2 free days of Game Time they give you, had a blast playing it with friends, but got old after a week or 2, still decent for the amount spent I suppose, if i'd bought this for full price at release i'd have been pissed.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a few hundred on usually on PC, but its not many at all. The overwhelming majority of these is in attrition and capture and hold points mode, if you want to play anything else but those two you are out of luck.

Deleted
    EA drones will play anything from EA. Even if EA would release a terrible version of Tetris, oh trust in EA to mess up even such a simplistic game, they would still think it's the best game ever, it's how EA stays in bussiness: EA drones.

Quote Originally Posted by I dunno View Post
    EA drones will play anything from EA. Even if EA would release a terrible version of Tetris, oh trust in EA to mess up even such a simplistic game, they would still think it's the best game ever, it's how EA stays in bussiness: EA drones.
    Had to reply because the hilarious part about this is EA has released a terrible version of Tetris, and it does have over 1 million downloads and a 4.4 star rating despite the fact that it's really not great and has that wonderful pay-to-play crap in it.

Not allowed to post links, but it's called Tetris Blitz in the app store, see for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post
    Origin is selling the Titanfall digital download for $10. Do people still play it on PC? Don't wanna spend money for a presumably shitty 2-3 hr campaign. Or wait for 10 min matchmaking.
    I can only speak for the XB1 edition where Qs are still rather quick, but there are moments (assuming maintenance) where the whole damn thing is down for a period of time.

Also, there is no campaign. Simply picking campaign ques you for a multi-player match with a few lines of dialogue added.

Geez really? I remember this being hyped up so hard. Looked neat from what I saw, but I never followed up on how it was doing.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by I dunno View Post
    The idea behind Titanfall and the mechanics are amazing, I can't think of any legit complaints in that respect. The biggest flaw to the game is how shallow it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if the campaign was only 6 hours, I'd definitely pay $10 but not for a multiplayer that doesn't have enough players.

Deleted
    i still consider it a good game and much better than the CoD games (looking aside from the singeplayer part)

super fun to play and action packed

only problem is that the game only have multiplayer, and therefor like the CoD games the community and amount of players just dies away in few months
    there's still some people playing it, but not many and it's mostly attrition

I actually really enjoyed the game for when I played it. The pilot wall running was fun as hell. But after beating the "campaign" I mostly stopped. I played the hell out of beta but found other games to occupy my time I enjoyed more. It is really good mechanic wise just very shallow and I think the market for FPS is down from what it was in the days of CS.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    I fire it up when I feel the urge for some Multi-Player FPS action. Usually if I start playing it, I end up playing it most of the night. I really enjoy it for what it is...shoot 'em up with giant robots.

i never really got into it personally, so i don't think too many people are still playing it much
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)