10+ Year Old Account

harrion jones quests ...random or no?

I didn't really have the energy to do all of his quests on all 13 toons the first time around and ended up skipping a couple days in between others. I'm now at 5/6 and with 5 being the infected orc yesterday and then the infected orc was the quest again today. my question is had I done them straight through the firsttime around would it have only taken me 6 days or were there repeats?

5/6? Damn, I saw him two times only in my garri

You can visit someone else's garrison that has Harrison. I'm in the same boat.. 5/6 with infested orc yesterday and today.. didn't realize I could find harrison in others' garrisons until earlier this week

There was repeats

Deleted
    It's random, I only just got him yesterday (EU servers) due to all the repeats we had.

Deleted
    there were repeats

Quote Originally Posted by Szarala View Post
    You can visit someone else's garrison that has Harrison. I'm in the same boat.. 5/6 with infested orc yesterday and today.. didn't realize I could find harrison in others' garrisons until earlier this week
    Are you sure? I tried to get Harrison in guildmate garrison, but there were no NPC there for me

Deleted
    Finished the last quest yesterday for the follower

Quote Originally Posted by Athabaska View Post
    Are you sure? I tried to get Harrison in guildmate garrison, but there were no NPC there for me
    Just use the group finder tool and use it to search for Harrison.
    There are usually several people offering him with auto invite. Always works like a charm.

I got him after only 2 repeats i believe

Quote Originally Posted by Athabaska View Post
    Maybe your friend wasn't in his garrison.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks all. and like the others have said, use the group finder > premade groups > custom and search for people advertising harrison and if the npc isn't there it's because the group leader isn't in their garrison.

Harrison Jones seems to always start with the same infected orc quest, but this is a quest chain. You have to finish the entire chain in that daily period. Then, the second time he should have a new quest chain until you complete them all & he joins your garrison as a follower.

15+ Year Old Account
    No idea if its random. I was lucky and the first was the Sargerai one then it was the same....all others were different. Of course I didn't play each day.

It is random. completed this yesterday. got 2x nagrand and 3x skettis before i had all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

It appears to be the same quest for everyone all week; I have been bouncing around from garrison invite to garrison invite since Tuesday and nothing but the Orc quest is being given.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltius View Post
    It appears to be the same quest for everyone all week; I have been bouncing around from garrison invite to garrison invite since Tuesday and nothing but the Orc quest is being given.
    It's random whether you have Harrison in your Garrison or not, but IF you have him, he will offer the same quest for EVERYONE WHO has him. It's the same with profession traders.. You wont necessarily have a trader, but everyone WHO has a trader will have the same one.
    "I like big pulls and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a mob walks in, or maybe 10, all lined up for a spell, you press 2!"..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Harrison Jones seems to always start with the same infected orc quest, but this is a quest chain. You have to finish the entire chain in that daily period. Then, the second time he should have a new quest chain until you complete them all & he joins your garrison as a follower.
    I can confirm this is not true.

I too had the infected orc quest twice in a row but I completed the entire chain (including looting the skull and completing it at my SI:7 guy) the first day. Got credit on the achievement (only 2/6 here).

It seems to me the occurance of Jones is random, but when he occurs, he offers everyone the same quest that day region-wide