Best prof for hunter in WOD

With all the things taken out of the prof perks what would be the best prof for a hunter now?
    I'm still using my LW and Skinning.

Take whatever you want now, no profession gives any stats anymore. Engineering is the only profession that kinda sorta stands out with nitro boosts and stuff.

Ench, JC or Alch for gold purposes in my opinion. I love to never have to go to AH to buy anything, and I love Enchanting because of the simple fact that I DE the old gear when I get replacement (This can be solved by having the enchanting hut now though).

I like being "rich" simply because I don't buy overpriced stuff at the Auction House. Never had gold problem since Vanilla because of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Except that nitro boost uses your combat potion cooldown, so you cant even use that.

Yeah and the glinder its also usefull... uhm maybe Skinning for engineering

- - - Updated - - -

yeah but when i need to DE stuff ill go into my mate's garrison and they come to mine for bank and transmorgs lol

You can always buy gliders at the auction house, same with the rocket launcher. So Engi is nothing special anymore. They have truly made it so it dosn't matter at all what proffession you pick.

On my 3 lvl 100s I got: Ench/JC, Alch/Tail, Engi/LW. So got enchants, flasks and gems cowered, and I make some gold out of the crafted items/upgrades, also got 3 lvl 91-95s with 3 crafted WoD items each, fun to one shot everything, and doing 20k+ dps in Dungeons, all crafted by my self because there is an overflow in crafting materials with the work orders.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    You can always buy gliders at the auction house, same with the rocket launcher. So Engi is nothing special anymore. They have truly made it so it dosn't matter at all what proffession you pick.

On my 3 lvl 100s I got: Ench/JC, Alch/Tail, Engi/LW. So got enchants, flasks and gems cowered, and I make some gold out of the crafted items/upgrades, also got 3 lvl 91-95s with 3 crafted WoD items each, fun to one shot everything, and doing 20k+ dps in Dungeons, all crafted by my self because there is an overflow in crafting materials with the work orders.
    Yeah true but right now its my only char on the server im playing more so im kinda Facked hahaha

Profs are just for making gold. figure out how you like making gold the best (selling gear, pots, mats etc.) and roll with that. I go scribe/chanter just to get trinkets to sell and more crystals for enchants.

Alchemy still gets two-hour flasks, though, so if using one less flask during raid matters to you... *shrug*

7+ Year Old Account
    I was skinning/LW when I first started, dropped skinning for engineering quite a while back for all the nifty gadgets. It's still pretty fun and I've never regretted it. Leveled up a miner/skinner to feed me mats, though that's not really necessary in WoD with the barn and mine.