Got less gold from Treasure Hunter stacking. Doesn't work Or UI Bug?

Okay so I finished a mission where I had two treasure hunters on. Mission rewards 150 gold. I use the Master Plan Add-On and at the end where it shows all items that you obtained from the missions it showed my gold count as 75 instead of 150.

Now I did not check my gold amount before completing the mission so I did not do an actual comparison to see if I did or did not get the full 150. Figure I'd just ask here if anyone knows if Treasure hunter stacking doesn't work or if the Master Plan UI is just bugged at the end for gold income from TH stacking?

Don't have any multi single follower mission that provides gold I can do to test. So until then I figured ill ask here and eee others responses.

master plan doesn't update the amount when you complete it, but you do get the extra gold.

got 900 gold from a 225 mission with triple treasure hunter, master plan said 225, but watching my bag i gained 900.

Deleted
    Iirc Master Plan is bugged when it calculates the g from Treasure Hunter missions; when the individual missions complete it displays the correct amount, but on the recap screen it doesn't take Treasure Hunter into account.

Deleted
    master plan is bugged when it comes to calculating such stuff - only masterplan is ie able to show gar mission with 59% success chance and half of the gar ressources wich aint possible

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    master plan is bugged when it comes to calculating such stuff - only masterplan is ie able to show gar mission with 59% success chance and half of the gar ressources wich aint possible
    The GR system on master plan works out your "effective" GR. So if you run a 40 GR mission with a +100% follower at 59% it will display as 47GR (40 x 2 x .59).

Would be nice if it used the same system for gold+TH.