Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    My Korean Jindo dog chooses me over any person with food. He's extremely loyal and never leaves my side. Even if somone calls him to go outside, he will stay with me until I walk him over to them and say "go outside, Sarge".

So, I really don't think you know what you're talk about. Just saying.
    Theres always an exception to anything, you don't understand so you don't know what you are saying and I bet I could make your dog come to me if I had food

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Theres always an exception to anything, you don't understand so you don't know what you are saying and I bet I could make your dog come to me if I had food
    I don't know...

I've seen some pretty well behaved dogs.

Truth hurts, keep lying to yourselves and like I said most dog owners are lazy anddon't pick up after their dogs

10+ Year Old Account
    Growing up in a family that constantly competed in AKC events in Oklahoma and my dad being a professional dog trainer. I would say very much yes.

I've have always held the notion that not training a dog is a form of strong, psychological animal abuse.
    If it goes off like a gun, strict penalties should be there.
    Last edited by Collegeguy; 2015-03-09 at 12:29 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    We should start with the trainers before the owners. There's currently almost no regulation on training at all, which leads to a slew of trainers who teach people to make their animals/dogs fear-aggressors. This makes them good body guards... but all the more likely to harm or even kill someone, because they defend out of fear, not out of obedience.

It's pretty well documented and studied, and there's very little priority, because people are always so quick to blame the owner, the dog, or the victim.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgodzilla View Post
    Should bad pet-owners face harsher penalties?
    Maybe if they are animal rights activists...

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.espectador.com/internacio...aba-con-nietos

I just saw this news less than a week ago, it's a pretty common ocurrence, when these retarded pet owners are asked to leash their pitbulls (as in this example), they often get offended, aggressive and respond something among the lines of "But he never ever bit anyone!!!" , until he does, you sumbitch!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Idk, I think as long as a dog has food, clean water and shelter, it can be chained up outside. There's no law saying you have to have your pet indoors - except maybe in extreme colds.
    Who's talking about having them inside? My own Alaskan malamute is outside/in the garage (if it's too cold for him, he chooses to go there). Having them chained up is a completely different story. It may not be animal abuse wherever you are, but it sure as hell is here. By law.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Truth hurts, keep lying to yourselves and like I said most dog owners are lazy anddon't pick up after their dogs
    Fuck "most". Here's one dog owner who always goes outside with 2 dog poop bags and always picks it up. So of what use is the point you just made?

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Hold on, did I misunderstand you or are you actually saying dogs should be chained up, while in the front yard? This is 20th century behaviour, you know that, right? It's against the law in most places and counts as animal abuse. Well, most people wont enforce it, but officially it is. Anyways, a dog owner should always make sure his dog doesn't escape, by maybe chaining the thing up while the owner's parking the car or whenever else the yard might be open, but any other time, you'd best rather shoot the dog than treat it like a piece of shit.
    Most places have laws that require you to secure your animals. This can and often does include having them "tied up" in your yard with specific requirements for length of time, length of rope, access to food/water/shelter, etc. Once the animal leaves your property it becomes a "running at large" law, and becomes your liability if it attacks someone or their pets.
    Last edited by Maltah; 2015-03-09 at 09:21 PM.