10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    Did you just quote yourself and respond to your own post, Xskarma..? What, we're not interresting enough to discuss things with so you're taking it up with yourself, now?

I think he did! What a weirdo.
    I'm the only guy I ever fully agree with. I'm also the only one who always gets my jokes and laughs at them. I like me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quite frankly, the Raiders need to overpay everyone, they are still a way off the cap floor for this season.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay
    you guys are weird
    IAWTP

Murray to the Raiders would be interesting for sure. I'm gonna afk for a bit, I hope they don't trade Brees or move the team while I'm gone.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    IAWTP

Murray to the Raiders would be interesting for sure. I'm gonna afk for a bit, I hope they don't trade Brees or move the team while I'm gone.
    Brees to Minnesota and AP is remaining, Percy Harvin maybe returning also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    AP, Harvin and Hardy are the traps in this FA. Whoever takes them is going to get a lot of questions thrown in their direction.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    AP, Harvin and Hardy are the traps in this FA. Whoever takes them is going to get a lot of questions thrown in their direction.
    Peterson should just stay here honestly. I don't *REALLY* care, but it would probably be best for him. The fans still love him, even if the management is leery :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Brees to Minnesota and AP is remaining, Percy Harvin maybe returning also.
    Brees to minnesota doesen' t make much sense, we have a young QB we want starting and getting experience.
    You're a towel.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Couple of topics to touch.

1. I heard on the radio that the eagles could cut Bradford and not have to pay his salary. I'm not sure how this would work, but if it is true, then they could use that pick to sweeten the MM trade.

2. Why are the Colts signing offensive players? Does luck need company on the sidelines watching w/e run the ball down the def throat?

3. This one kinda sickens me cuz it is race bait +10 and kelly has 0 way to defend himself against it. Tre' thomas also chimed in with "some players" bs.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-roster-moves/

Unless you have video / audio of chip playing UNO with the clan then stephen asshole* smith should stfu. This has been all over the philly radio.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Peterson should just stay here honestly. I don't *REALLY* care, but it would probably be best for him. The fans still love him, even if the management is leery :P
    - - - Updated - - -
    Brees to minnesota doesen' t make much sense, we have a young QB we want starting and getting experience.

Woah... I'm fairly positive you were on the "I hate Teddy" cruiseship last year.
    It was a just a joke though, but I doubt if Brees said he was going to Minnesota to many fans would complain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Unless you have video / audio of chip playing UNO with the clan then stephen asshole* smith should stfu. This has been all over the philly radio.
    My main issue with this, is he wouldn't just man up and say it. He danced and jumped around it, and then cried out "I'm not saying, I'm just saying nonsense."
    If you're going to say or hint at something like that, grab your balls and stand by your statement.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    [/B]
    Woah... I'm fairly positive you were on the "I hate Teddy" cruiseship last year.
    It was a just a joke though, but I doubt if Brees said he was going to Minnesota to many fans would complain.

- - - Updated - - -

My main issue with this, is he wouldn't just man up and say it. He danced and jumped around it, and then cried out "I'm not saying, I'm just saying nonsense."
    If you're going to say or hint at something like that, grab your balls and stand by your statement.
    I am/was on the anti-teddy bandwagon, but I am also against getting an aging veteran again. I don't think Bridgewater is going to be an all pro ever. I could be wrong, but their is only one way to find out.

We picked him, hes on the team, I'd like to see him do well, but I don't expect it.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eagles opened themselves up to this sort of talk by keeping Cooper around, they knew the risk. I just don't think one thing has much to do with the others, except that the stupid extension they gave him made it harder to keep their actual good receivers. Cooper was horrible last year but carries too much dead money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Couple of topics to touch.

1. I heard on the radio that the eagles could cut Bradford and not have to pay his salary. I'm not sure how this would work, but if it is true, then they could use that pick to sweeten the MM trade.

2. Why are the Colts signing offensive players? Does luck need company on the sidelines watching w/e run the ball down the def throat?

3. This one kinda sickens me cuz it is race bait +10 and kelly has 0 way to defend himself against it. Tre' thomas also chimed in with "some players" bs.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-roster-moves/

Stephen A smith is like literally insane. Hes the same as skip bayless, he just keeps it more low key.

- - - Updated - - -

Eagles opened themselves up to this sort of talk by keeping Cooper around, they knew the risk. I just don't think one thing has much to do with the others, except that the stupid extension they gave him made it harder to keep their actual good receivers. Cooper was horrible last year but carries too much dead money.
    The article does show the white players Chip cut as well, but I guess those don't get a mention <.<

cooper did something incredibly stupid, but I thought america was the land of second chances?
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am/was on the anti-teddy bandwagon, but I am also against getting an aging veteran again. I don't think Bridgewater is going to be an all pro ever. I could be wrong, but their is only one way to find out.

We picked him, hes on the team, I'd like to see him do well, but I don't expect it.
    Vikings are not one QB away from contention like they were when they got Favre. Like you say, better to build around Bridgewater and see if he can get it done and if they build a contender with a crummy QB then they can make a move again.

10+ Year Old Account

Pray that Charlie Strong comes to the NFL next year, and wants to reunite with Teddy, and sends a 1st round pick in exchange for him, and find out the answer to the experiment while watching ESPN?

10+ Year Old Account
    The article does show the white players Chip cut as well, but I guess those don't get a mention <.<

cooper did something incredibly stupid, but I thought america was the land of second chances?
    I'm faulting him more for being overpaid and playing badly.

Deleted
    "The Eagles are making moves that seems to make little sense. GOTTA BE RACISM!" - Said nobody with any sense ever.

Either Stephen Smith doesn't actualy knows Kellys' MO or he's just blowing sh*t for sensationalism.

- - - Updated - - -

Overpaid and underproducing is rarely two labels you want tagged on you..

10+ Year Old Account
    I learned on twitter in the past few days that Chip Kelly brought one of the original '68 Olympics protesters in to give a speech for his team in 2011. Definitely part of the KKK that guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh that wasn't directed at you, just in general.
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Quite frankly, the Raiders need to overpay everyone, they are still a way off the cap floor for this season.
    That's why I'm worried they throw Murray a MONSTER deal the 'Boys can't match and he walks because a team could afford to overpay him. On the other hand IF he leaves, as said before, I'd want him to be a Raider out of the options presented.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vikings are not one QB away from contention like they were when they got Favre. Like you say, better to build around Bridgewater and see if he can get it done and if they build a contender with a crummy QB then they can make a move again.
    Yeah, that is basically all you can do at this point if you are the vikings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I learned on twitter in the past few days that Chip Kelly brought one of the original '68 Olympics protesters in to give a speech for his team in 2011. Definitely part of the KKK that guy.
    Stephen A has attempted to "Clarify" his position by taunting people that called him out on twitter for not being suspended :P

I wonder if he knew about the olympic protester guys, I didn't until your post.
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    What bothers me here is there's SO much stuff to talk about. It's not exactly a quiet media day, lots of interresting Football related stuff happening and then BAM - out of nowhere the race card is pulled. That's usually a move to spice up quiet weeks of nothing happening but dropping it right in the middle of this seems like it's an attempt to be the guy shouting the loudest in the gang of yelling..

It's not only ill-adviced, poorly based but also terribly timed. Yet, here we are discussing it so I guess it did make an impact.. maybe?