10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    How do they not have a pulse? They went 7-9 without their best player or their starting QB, behind a new HC and a rookie QB, all while being in the same division as 2 playoff teams good enough to fight for the #2 seed.
    Hes just posting to talk shit, he does it all the time; it never makes any sense.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it's not like he was angling for his own tv show or anything before he accomplished anything in he league, right?

It had nothing to do with him being gay. Look at his combine stats; they were fucking pathetic, combined with his outright attention whoring and what team he ended up with (as someone already pointed out) it is no surprise that he did not end up n an active roster... But keep trying to make it about his sexuality, instead of reality.

- - - Updated - - -

Frankly all this bullshit about "it's his sexuality that is making teams not sign him!!!!" Is probably setting back acceptance on its own, because it seems that people are trying to force an agenda that does not exist. If he was good enough to play he would be on a team, period.
    You're a towel.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    How do they not have a pulse? They went 7-9 without their best player or their starting QB, behind a new HC and a rookie QB, all while being in the same division as 2 playoff teams good enough to fight for the #2 seed.
    You look at their 1st 7 weeks and tell me what you think their record will be.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/min

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    You look at their 1st 7 weeks and tell me what you think their record will be.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/min
    I see four potential wins there. Chicago, San Francisco, San Diego, and one of the Detroit games.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I see four potential wins there. Chicago, San Francisco, San Diego, and one of the Detroit games.

We see 1-5.

10+ Year Old Account
    We see 1-5.
    Is that the royal "we"?

He's got a point though, Vikings schedule is pretty brutal early on. They have a shot in like 4 of those games though, so I don't think they'll go 1-5.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Is that the royal "we"?

I'll start 1st:

@sf - loss
    det - loss
    chargers - win/tie
    @den - loss
    chiefs - loss
    @det - loss

10+ Year Old Account
    OneHunFity... LOL

But seriously I thought way more ppl would be out there.
    Just because I don't care does'nt mean I don't understand

I know the voices in my head are not real BUT they have some REALLY good ideas

I'll start 1st:

@sf - loss
    det - loss
    chargers - win/tie
    @den - loss
    chiefs - loss
    @det - loss
    Just curious, why do you think the Vikings have a better shot at beating the Chargers than the 49ers? Chargers offense should be better with Gordon, did they lose significant players on defense? 49ers look like they are in a rebuild, they loss so many key players.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentia View Post
    Just curious, why do you think the Vikings have a better shot at beating the Chargers than the 49ers? Chargers offense should be better with Gordon, did they lose significant players on defense? 49ers look like they are in a rebuild, they loss so many key players.
    The 9ers lost some defensive strength and their HC, but this is the home opener @SF. If the game was @minn then I might pick the vikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ray McDonald arrested again, DV + possible child endangerment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    He was signed by the Bears no problem, despite being on his 5th DV charge with this, while the league is worrying about fucking possibly deflated footballs.

Can't wait to see how the league handles this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    You would think after being investigated twice then cut by the Niners the guy would realize he is lucky another team signed him and be doing everything he can to get his life/career back on course.

Oh ya, we are not talking about possibly having underinfalted balls, we are talking about balls found out of the range, trying to circumvent the rules (weather a advantage was gained or not just the intent) and then not co operating with the investigation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you'll have to worry about punishment. His career is over now.

Chip Kelly - Genius or Moron?

I will preface this with that I have a couple of friends who played for him when he coached at UNH and said he is an absolute evil genius/future legend but obviously they are bias. I really hope Tebow makes the Eagles and they go for 2 every time they score just to mess with other coaches as they are so used to the extra point being a non play.

- - - Updated - - -

Via NBC Bay Area, Ray McDonald specifically is accused of “physically assault[ing] the victim while she was holding a baby.” The alleged victim apparently is McDonald’s ex-fiancée, who reportedly had been residing with the child in an apartment paid for by McDonald.
    Jeeze. But leave it to Goodell he will probably only get 2 games since obviously it's not nearly as bad as possibly being generally aware of maybe someone possibly deflating 0.3 psi out of a football.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cyr0gen View Post

I will preface this with that I have a couple of friends who played for him when he coached at UNH and said he is an absolute evil genius/future legend but obviously they are bias. I really hope Tebow makes the Eagles and they go for 2 every time they score just to mess with other coaches as they are so used to the extra point being a non play.

- - - Updated - - -

Jeeze. But leave it to Goodell he will probably only get 2 games since obviously it's not nearly as bad as possibly being generally aware of maybe someone possibly deflating 0.3 psi out of a football.
    Ya or could do like they did Hardy/Peterson since what he is being charged with is more along those lines than a team/player found to be skirting the rules regardless of result it is the intent, then not coperating with the investigation fully.

Either way, it is after all the same thing right... lol

Bears send McDonald on his way. That actually took longer than you would think it would take. I mean McCasky laid out pretty clearly what was expected of him and his behavior due to his past and dude only made it like 2 months before shitting his bed.

The charges may prove not to be valid but he has clearly show a pattern much like some other players and teams have on other issues so doubt we will see him playing anytime soon if ever and rightfully so.
    Last edited by Cantheal; 2015-05-25 at 09:16 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cyr0gen View Post
    Genius.

If all this pans out, then he is a genius.
    If it goes bad, then he is a genius because most college teams will still hire him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...iolence-arrest

Jaime Maggio's ass must be googled!!
    Last edited by icausewipes; 2015-05-25 at 11:15 PM.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    He was signed by the Bears no problem, despite being on his 5th DV charge with this, while the league is worrying about fucking possibly deflated footballs.

Can't wait to see how the league handles this one.
    Did I bitch this much about bounties? Let's see if you can't string together a few posts where you don't whine about deflation, just for fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Did I bitch this much about bounties? Let's see if you can't string together a few posts where you don't whine about deflation, just for fun.
    I'd be less bitchy about it if the damn appeal was done and we'd know exactly where we stand OR, even better, if there was some actual football. Hell, training camp would probably distract me from making snide comments about this whole situation.

It'd be different if it were some other player and not our QB. It would be even more different if the player in question wasn't the reason I started watching the NFL in the first place. So sue me for being more then a little invested in what goes on with the Brady appeal.

As it stands it's only mindless drivel coming out of most of the NFL anyway. It's Cam Newton saying "I don't think nobody has ever been who I'm trying to be" and the Bills playing up some random 3rd string QB as a possible starter or that absolutely dreadful top 100 list the players get to make each year, and all of that just kills any will I have to pay attention to what's going on in the NFL, which inevitably brings my mind back to the obviously more pressing issue of who the hell is even going to be our QB week 1 (and 2 and 3 and 4).

10+ Year Old Account
    Newton is a solid QB (sideline pouting episodes aside lol) but some of the stuff he was saying is a bit of a stretch

“Absolutely not,” he said. “I say this with the most humility, but I don’t think nobody has ever been who I’m trying to be. Nobody has the size, nobody has the speed, nobody has the arm strength, nobody had the intangibles that I’ve had.

“I’m not saying I’m the one-on-one type of person that this league will never see again. No, I’m not saying that, hear me out. I’m just saying that so much of my talents have not been seen in one person.”

He is a solid QB but i think he should pump the brakes on his self-comments LOL