You'd think with a 10-1 record this would be a fun season, but it's been nothing short of miserable to watch. Key injures and replacement ref level officiating every single game. The only thing we have going for us is a somewhat favorable schedule. But the Jets and Texans will be fighting hard for a wild card spot while the Eagles, Titans, and Dolphins will all make it their Super Bowl. Sometimes I wish I wasn't a fan of this game, it can be such a crapshoot.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Who would you trust in the afc beating the patriots anywhere? I mean I'm sure they could, but who'd you trust? Cincy?
    I'd trust Cincy only if the game was at PBS and not Gillete.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    We already beat the Steelers, who are playing terrible and good on and off which they've done all year, and the Broncos needed overtime, at home, to beat us with all the injuries we have AND all the help from the refs they could get. They wouldn't beat us in Foxborough or on a neutral site.

I'll give you the Bengals though, they'd probably kick our ass in the current situation.

- - - Updated - - -

5/20 for 35 yards with 4 INT in Peyton's last game. The "back up" in this case is who they probably should have been starting way before. He made some beginner errors today, but Osweiller was mostly fine. He's probably better than a lot of starters in the league. I'd take him over anything the Rams, Eagles, Texans, Chiefs, Jets, Dolphins or SF has.
    Brady would still make it a close game.

Just throw the ball in Dre Kirkpatricks zone. The receivers in that area are 90 percent guaranteed to make him miss the tackle.

15+ Year Old Account

5/20 for 35 yards with 4 INT in Peyton's last game. The "back up" in this case is who they probably should have been starting way before. He made some beginner errors today, but Osweiller was mostly fine. He's probably better than a lot of starters in the league. I'd take him over anything the Rams, Eagles, Texans, Chiefs, Jets, Dolphins or SF has.
    Anyone else think Peyton stayed starter as long as he did just to get the passing record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    Anyone else think Peyton stayed starter as long as he did just to get the passing record?
    Of course, he is record obsessed, remember when he passed the single-season record by 1 yard then came out of the game?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Gif needed of Belichick saying "oh what the FUCK" to the ref.
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the patriots make it to the super bowl and lose to horrendous refereeing so people will finally agree with me that it's all complete bull in the long run. Last night looked like a hit attempt against a team by the referee squad, wonder if they got any emails from the league before the game.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I'm about last night for, is now I don't have to hear about the Pats "running the table" anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Jeff Fisher misses the playoffs, it'll be 20 seasons as a head coach and only 6 playoff appearances. Even after banking lots of high first round picks, and the whole RG3 trade. Terrible coach.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    If Jeff Fisher misses the playoffs, it'll be 20 seasons as a head coach and only 6 playoff appearances. Even after banking lots of high first round picks, and the whole RG3 trade. Terrible coach.
    There are a lot of coaches this year who should dread the offseason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gronk no structeral damage, Hightower only MCL sprain, both should be back soon™. My reaction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU

10+ Year Old Account
    Gronk no structeral damage, Hightower only MCL sprain, both should be back soon™. My reaction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU
    Make it a double!

I hate the patriots, especially brady, but they should've won the game. Glad they lost but they need to do something about these "questionable" calls. There was no holding and no offensive pass interference imo. Made me smile to watch brady whining tho, I swear I saw the tears in his eyes. I feel bad about gronk, as much as I hate the pats ive always liked him.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    In terms of injuries, can't really get better news than that. If they can with 3 of the next 5 and I think it's enough to get the 2 seed. If they can do that between the guys coming back they should be in a solid place come the playoffs.

I'll be the first to admit though: when gronk went down I said the season was over. Looks like that thankfully isn't the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, pretty much as official as it gets now (since the Pats will never comment): Only bruising in Gronk's knee. Week to week. Hightower evaluated later in the week (which to me suggests there's swelling and they can't make a call on it yet).

Let's hope we can get a win against the Eagles next week and NOT get any injuries for a change, and then see where all our injured players stand. I'd probably sit anyone that wasn't absolutely 100% ready to go for this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, pretty much as official as it gets now (since the Pats will never comment): Only bruising in Gronk's knee. Week to week. Hightower evaluated later in the week (which to me suggests there's swelling and they can't make a call on it yet).

Let's hope we can get a win against the Eagles next week and NOT get any injuries for a change, and then see where all our injured players stand. I'd probably sit anyone that wasn't absolutely 100% ready to go for this one.
    Im glad Grok's injury is relatively minor. I like him, even if I just dislike the pats for...i actually dont know why I do. >.>

Ive bruised my knee pretty badly before (fell on concrete). For a non athlete like me, it was about 2 weeks. For him, its likely to be shorter than that.

Luckily for the pats they are going up against a free-falling eagles. So that should be a free week of respite, since they have had 90 scored on them the past two weeks and even with all their injuries I would say the Pats are still better then Lions.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna be weird seeing the Ravens without uni brow under center.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ng-muffed-punt

God damn Billy doesn't fuck around.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah I heard that on the radio on my way home from work. That was a huge no no and yeah, BB don't fuck around.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Belichick View Post
    Oh yeah I heard that on the radio on my way home from work. That was a huge no no and yeah, BB don't fuck around.
    I heard he's building a new power plant in Denver to punish the weather

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    I heard he's building a new power plant in Denver to punish the weather
    Kinda surprised the steam coming out his ears didn't melt the snow