10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I think a future in Dallas is also out for the near future.
    Seems like their usual ideal player behavior to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Seems like their usual ideal player behavior to me.
    Nah, Dallas only takes on troubled players that don't let their problems overwhelm them and destroy their ability to play. From that police report and the fact they had to go after him to make sure he was okay just shows that Manziel is just mentally kaput and needs to do more than just dodge the legal issues this is going to cause.

There is some time before the players are expected to be able to play again, so he's got time to get his mind right, but you can bet any team interested in signing him will give him a psych evaluation before handing him the papers. If he fails to get through those he's not playing.

With this Manziel story we've also reached page 600 of the thread. Amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can easily fake an evaluation. A sociopath like manziel can easily lie through it
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is now the 2015-2016 Manziel thread. Continue!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    This is now the 2015-2016 Manziel thread. Continue!
    Wait, so its no longer 2015-2016 DeflateGate thread? You can't do this to me!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    2016-2017 DeflateGateJohnnyFootballHGHTestRamsMoveToLAWasItACatch? thread

Redneck Jay and Growling Silent Bob are gonna have to release a new single

They just got upstaged by a bunch of fourth graders

Last edited by Hypn0tic; 2016-02-05 at 11:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would hardly say Hardy's mental state on the field wasn't hampering his play.

JJ is becoming the new Al Davis. I'll be stunned if Manziel isn't wearing the star next season.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    As for the Broncos fans, where are they? GET EM! YOUR KIND AINT WELCOME HERE!!
    Hi. I'm right here. Waiting in the wings. Waiting to watch Cam Newton get picked off on the opening drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Hi. I'm right here. Waiting in the wings. Waiting to watch Cam Newton get picked off on the opening drive.
    The only thing getting picked in the opening drive, is which "offensive" dance move he'll use before he dabs.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I know it's fun to get into the spirit of the thing and do all kinds of American things and eat American food, but subjecting yourself to the American beer? Really? That's some dedication. I'd definitely draw the line there if I were having a party. I've seen American TV ads for Stella Artois, so that's a valid beer in my opinion and improves the party instantly.
    What is so bad about American beer and what makes other beers so much better? This distinction always came across as snobby to me. Like that stoner whos a weed snob. "I only smoke out of my 4 foot glass bong that has 3 ash catchers, a carbon filter and I only smoke the finest weed grown from the ocean side in cali. I also clean it out after every single hit to get the purest draw."

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, virtually all the big name brand American beer is basically piss. Need to get into the craft stuff for good taste

10+ Year Old Account
    Manziels dad said he'll be dead before 24 if he does not get help...not someone I would sign
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    What is so bad about American beer and what makes other beers so much better?
    It was mostly in jest, since American Craft beer is actually very highly rated. The normal American beers I've tried were all very watery and tasteless though. Not even the light beer, just the normal Budweiser (from a bottle). When you are used to Dutch and Belgian and German beer your whole life getting a Budweiser is just odd.

I'm not enough of a beer snob to know what exactly they do that makes EU beers (and craft beers) have a much fuller, rounded taste, but it's definitely noticable. It mostly stuck with me cause the first time I paid almost double for a bottle of American beer instead of a regular one, and then it turned out not to be any good. I felt robbed! (I was like 15 back then and didn't have much money to spend on beer)

10+ Year Old Account
    What is so bad about American beer and what makes other beers so much better?
    They had specifically referred to Coors and Bud, which are terrible. Most of the time foreigners refer to "American beer" in a disparaging way they're generally talking about the big companies and their shitty beer. There's plenty of good stuff here, just the biggest names are awful.

- - - Updated - - -

Saints are cutting Browner, makes sense since they could've played with 10 men and been better off than having him on the field.

What is so bad about American beer and what makes other beers so much better? This distinction always came across as snobby to me. Like that stoner whos a weed snob. "I only smoke out of my 4 foot glass bong that has 3 ash catchers, a carbon filter and I only smoke the finest weed grown from the ocean side in cali. I also clean it out after every single hit to get the purest draw."
    The alcohol content is laughable and you'd imagine they could at least get the taste right if they won't get you drunk, but no. Most choose to bowl a perfect game of inadequacy.

Well it looks like we will be drinking Budds and watching a Panthers Win according to NFL Madden game

Hope you like Cam Newton doing the dab, because if Madden NFL is right, the Carolina Panthers will score their first Super Bowl victory.
    A simulation of the pro football video game predicts the Panthers will top the Denver Broncos 24-20 in Super Bowl 50.
    According to the simulation, the Panthers jump out to a 17-0 lead at halftime before the Broncos score 20 unanswered points to claim their first lead.

But with under a minute left, Panthers quarterback Cam Newton dives into the end zone for a game-winning touchdown.

Newton took home the Most Valuable Player trophy, finishing with 216 yards, one touchdown and one interception, according to the simulation. Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning threw for 241 yards, two touchdowns and an interception.
    Electronic Arts, the makers of the game, have a pretty good track record with Super Bowl predictions, correctly guessing winners nine of the last 12 years.

Last year, the Madden sim was eerily accurate, nailing the final score and missing on Patriots' quarterback Tom Brady's passing numbers by seven yards.
    USA Today

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/us-sport...#ixzz3zKOTvKx6

Goodell presser was pretty bland... managed to dodge PSI questions... the two personal foul ejection rule would cause problems

Asked about concussions... "there's risk in life, there's risk in sitting on the couch"

10+ Year Old Account
    RE American beer. The stuff we tend to get over here is your mainstream diluted piss tasting lager.

Also being an ale snob, US bitters, stouts and porters are very hard to come by when we make so many ourselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somebody posted about a simulation, that means I have to post this

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/sim...super-bowl-50/