Deleted

2nd Pot on Feral Druid

Hey guys, when would you suggest using the 2nd pot, I've tried using it on the execute phase ( <25%) but it doesn't seem like much of a bonus, would it be better to use it with 2/3rd incarnation berserk combo ( Assuming BL on pull and no need to use 2nd pot in order to kill priority targets e.g. Blast furnace)

I normally try to use my second potion on the last full duration set of cooldowns that i'd be able to pop. But when rekilling farm content you'll probably be killing the boss faster which means you wont be always be getting the same amount of cooldown usage so it'd be best in that scenario to play it off ear and use it when you feel like it'd be most beneficial and learn off that experience to if you could use it sooner or save it a bit longer for when it might be needed to maximize it's effectiveness.

Deleted
    Cheers dude

10+ Year Old Account
    If there is no specific time where my RL wants our 2nd pots, I typically will use it with my 3rd set of CDs because it lines up with my trinkets, but otherwise like the previous post, with CDs whenever before the end of the fight is preferred. Example: our Gruul will never get close to 6 minutes, so at the 3 minute mark, with 2nd set of cds is where it is used.

Deleted
    Depends on fight length, and depends on dps necessity at certain times.

Examples;
    Gruul, straight dps race, last mythic kill lasted around 5min 30.
    All cd's on pull, trinket at 2 minutes, save 3 minute cd's, use all cd's plus pot and trinket at the 4 minute mark.
    Darmac, about 9 minutes 30 (can't remember)
    All cd's on pull, trinket at 2min, cd's at 3 min, trinket at 4min, everything at 6min. Then I save everything for the last phase where he needs nuking down