Help picking a class to play in WoD

Hello, I'm new to this forum and I haven't played wow since pandaria. I have a Druid, rogue and warlock all around level 85 with a priest around level 70. I can't decide which one to play and would love some help thank you

Can't speak for warlock, but I play the other three. I can say that with all the changes made to Druid during MoP and WoD, it feels a lot less versatile than it used to. But I may still just hate the fact that they broke up Feral and created a fourth spec.

Rogues are fun, but shadow priests are gloriously powerful. My SP can usually kill any mob before it even comes close to me. Still, if your rogue is already at 85, it wouldn't take long to power through Pandaria and then dive into Draenor.

These threads are frowned upon, just play whatever you want.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    you can't make "choose my class for me" threads, this will probably be closed by a moderator.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Thanks for the quick replies, I mainly planning on just doing lvl when I hit 100. Are they all good or would you say any classes are gimped. I feel like I don't know anything about the game anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I'm sorry I wasn't aware of that... Lol I will have to do some research then.

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't choose for you. We do have class forums you can browse, looking at simcraft threads and guides to help you pick - and, of course, you can always just level a few classes a couple dozen levels and try them out.

Closed.