Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Run personal loot next time, the ML makes the rules and the rogue just has to live with that.

Yeah MS>WF/Socket roll

I mean, if anyone wants a WF/Socket chance on a helmet they already have, and are too stupid to equip their old helmet(downgrade) before the run to claim main spec, then thats their own fault and they dont deserve the chance

Seriously, thats the work around if you want a WF/Socket roll, equip an old piece of gear and hold your group back on the boss so you can claim MS upgrade. Its amusing at least :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziphr View Post
    Yeah MS>WF/Socket roll

I mean, if anyone wants a WF/Socket chance on a helmet they already have, and are too stupid to equip their old helmet(downgrade) before the run to claim main spec, then thats their own fault and they dont deserve the chance

Seriously, thats the work around if you want a WF/Socket roll, equip an old piece of gear and hold your group back on the boss so you can claim MS upgrade. Its amusing at least :3
    That's probably what the other guy did. The rogue got punished for being honest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    You can't roll on stuff you have in the hope that it may turn into an upgrade. The rogue was a selfish twat.
    The raid leader just needs to state that if someone has tier of the same ilevel it will be given to someone else unless they are both rolling for warforged.

Then the player can make the decision on whether they wish to stay.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

If everyone has the piece already then everyone who could use it rolls hoping to get a lucky upgrade.
    Otherwise, its a non factor. Is there really any discussion to be had lol?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    If everyone has the piece already then everyone who could use it rolls hoping to get a lucky upgrade.
    Otherwise, its a non factor. Is there really any discussion to be had lol?
    Yes, there is.

Normally this would be a non issue because the people with the gear would only ever roll once the warforged item drops, now however those people have to roll before they know. That is idiotic. But that doesn't mean that once such gear is all you can get you should stop running for upgrades, or be denied said upgrades.

But try explaining that to players who only see that you are rolling on gear that "you already have".

Quote Originally Posted by Halldur View Post
    And now we go back to letting RNG be the deciding factor in whether someone gets an upgrade or if we let someone else play for more RNG to maybe get an upgrade. Like I said earlier it would be stated in my loot rules and the 690 player need not apply, but "winning the roll" to me is not worth the potential drama of needing to refill a group because people are getting mad at loot drama.

Another possibility is having roll handicaps. Player with tier rolls 1-100, players without 80-100 or something like that. I've never done it but might make players that aren't geared feel better
    Incorrect. Its less RNG for the lesser geared players to play with the 685+ carry, because they will have less loot competition on everything else.