Another dumb trinket question

Ok, another dumb trinket question. I haven't figured out how to sim stuff very well yet, so I'm asking you guys.

I just bought scabbard (haven't equipped it yet, so I can sell if this is a terrible idea).

The trinkets I have equipped are Horn of Screaming Spirits normal warforged and the 680 skull of war. Which should I replace with scabbard? SMF Fury btw, and doing mostly normal with a little bit of brf hero. No mythic probably ever.

Edit: Here is my armory if that helps.
    Last edited by Wintr; 2015-03-09 at 02:08 PM.

I'd use Horn + Scabbard because I don't like the ICD on Skull of War, but you should download simcraft and test it for yourself.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Wintr View Post
    Ok, another dumb trinket question. I haven't figured out how to sim stuff very well yet, so I'm asking you guys.

I just bought scabbard (haven't equipped it yet, so I can sell if this is a terrible idea).

The trinkets I have equipped are Horn of Screaming Spirits normal warforged and the 680 skull of war. Which should I replace with scabbard? SMF Fury btw, and doing mostly normal with a little bit of brf hero. No mythic probably ever.

Edit: Here is my armory if that helps.
    At this point I don't think scabbard would be worth the marginal improvement over 680 stuff for someone raiding as lightly as you are.

It's up to you if the fun factor of the big openers and stuff is worth the gold, really.