Embedded Youtube videos just black boxes on Firefox

Hey everyone

So I just almost finished installing my new PC, and Im having a small problem with embedded youtube videos

Im running the newest Firefox 36.0.1 (didnt work in 36 either on this PC)

Im running the newest versions of Adobe Flash/shockwave 16.0.0.305

The 2 videos on the front page currently (Kill videos) just show up as big black boxes

The addon is active in settings

If I run the front page in Chrome, it works fine (No, I dont wish to switch to Chrome permanently)

Im really confused, and I think Im just missing something somewhere, but what is it?

EDIT: Deleting MMO-Champ specific cookies didnt work either
    Last edited by Lilbruz; 2015-03-09 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozilla Support
    Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).

Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
    See:

Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
    Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
    If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.

Use "Disable all add-ons" on the Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode start window to disable all extensions.
    Close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")
    https://support.mozilla.org/sv/questions/776670

See if this works.

Thanks for the link, but it didnt work

But I went through all my addons manually, and found the problem. Its an addon called Youtube Center that does it, but I absolutely cannot live without this one, so I´ll just have to wait until its updated (the person making it is already aware, so shouldnt be long)

Thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbruz View Post
    Thanks for the link, but it didnt work

But I went through all my addons manually, and found the problem. Its an addon called Youtube Center that does it, but I absolutely cannot live without this one, so I´ll just have to wait until its updated (the person making it is already aware, so shouldnt be long)

Thanks anyway
    Pretty sure google has effectively killed Youtube Center with their latest changes to Youtube.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Pretty sure google has effectively killed Youtube Center with their latest changes to Youtube.
    https://github.com/YePpHa/YouTubeCen...eloper-Version

That version still works.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Everything worked fine for me until the new version of Firefox

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    I´ll try that one, thanks